Pre-Op or Post-Op

ShrinkingKatie
on 5/27/04 12:43 am - Crossville, TN
I'm just wondering..... How many of us have had the surgery or still waiting? Reason why I'm asking this is because usually when I have a post-op question, I go to the main board because I'm not sure who can answer it here but for all I know my TN Peeps can! I'm post-op! I had Open Ryn; March 24, 2004! I can't believe I'm already 2 months out though - Feels like yesterday I was rolling in the surgery room..... scary! Who's Next?
TraumaRN
on 5/27/04 12:47 am - COVINGTON, TN
I'm pre-op, but not for long......
ShrinkingKatie
on 5/27/04 12:54 am - Crossville, TN
YAY! We need more Post-Ops on this board! I think we may have some hiding and not posting though.... Shame on them!
Cherry C.
on 5/27/04 12:49 am - Morristown, TN
Hi, Katie! Congrats on being post-op!! I am still pre-op but I am sure working to get my journey started! Good Luck! Please let us know about your journey! Cherry Cody
ShrinkingKatie
on 5/27/04 12:53 am - Crossville, TN
Hey Cherry! Thanks alot! If you ever wanna be "updated" on my journey, just check out my website - I'm gonna try my best to keep new pictures and stuff posted. I also have a journal online but I don't want to post that on the site or on the message board - It explains on the site! http://www.princesspurple.com Good luck, Katie
T H.
on 5/27/04 7:15 am - NH
Over here ... (waving arms in a frantic motion to be noticed) You know I am a "postie" though, just wanted anyone else to know that might want to know. Dr. Dyer - Centennial Medical Center 5/5/2004 Lap RNY - 52 lbs
ShrinkingKatie
on 5/28/04 3:52 am - Crossville, TN
Hehe keep waving that arm - it's a good workout, darlin! By the way, I have some awsome news to tell you - I'll send it in e-mail though. Soon. You know how awful I am with e-mails but I'm getting way better! Talk to you soon, Postie! Hugs, Katie
angelt1us
on 5/27/04 1:12 am - Sparta, TN
Katie... Hey girlie... just got my pc back up and running (charter cable crashed on me, luckily it wasn't my pc lol). Now as for question, as you know I'm still pre-op but for those that don't know (becuz I've been so busy w/ this crazy thing I call life that I've not posted a whole lot...sorry) I will be post-op as of July 1st. I'm really starting to get nervous and somewhat scared. I feel very comfortable with my surgeon (Dr. Richards @ Vanderbilt) but the nerves is still hitting me pretty hard. So any words of wisdom my great friends would be great. Thanks so much and god bless... Going Crazy Tonya
ShrinkingKatie
on 5/28/04 3:49 am - Crossville, TN
Tonya! I've missed you, chickie! We have SO much to catch up on but you know - I'm ALWAYS here for you! I just wish I wouldn't be in Michigan when you have your surgery! *Pouts* But the cool thing is your date is less then a month away - I know your gonna do great because I know how badly you want this. And just think once were both skinny - we're getting a tattoo together! Hehe Think postive, Tonya! I know you can do it! Love ya, Katie
Julie G.
on 5/27/04 1:40 am - Lebanon, TN
Hi Katie, I am still a pre-op. I am waiting until I can first see Dr. Hruska......August 3rd. I can't wait. Congratulations on having your surgery. I wish you the very best. Julie
Most Active
Recent Topics