HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!

TraumaRN
on 5/27/04 12:28 am - COVINGTON, TN
I just wanted to thank all of you for all of the congratulations and support. Our message board is so supportive to everyone. I can't ell you how wonderful it is to be able to come here for some upbeat responses and actually get them!!!!! LOL Carol you and I have the exact same insurance also and with the State......hopefully yours will move as fast as mine did. Rita I remember who you are, and yes I agree with you, we are very lucky to have the program we do have. I haven't seen any on this site as comprehensive as ours. I can tell you that even though I'm a nurse, I have learned so much in the last few weeks that it isn't funny. My friend told me last night that she is coming over on Saturday morning and we are going to plan a weeks worth of menu's for when I come home from the hospital. She is so excited for me and believe me when I tell you all, that means more to me than anything. Thanks again for the support. William I am so proud of how well you are doing and also thanks to Cherry, Eva and Laura also. You guys are AWESOME!!!!!!!!
angelt1us
on 5/27/04 1:22 am - Sparta, TN
Congrats on your speedy approval... it's an amazing feeling and I wish you all the best. Tonya
jrbartlett
on 5/27/04 2:20 am - Arlington, TN
big hug and conrgratz!
Most Active
Recent Topics