Thanks for your support for my wife, Melanie

tinyTNgirl
on 5/26/04 4:03 am - TN
I just wanted to thank each of you for supporting Melanie and each other. I think the support found here is remarkable, and can't help but have a positive influence among all of you. Melanie was really happy when I told her that so many of you have called and asked about her. I just think it is wonderful that people going through the experience can have so many voices to offer encouragement, support, and information as well as just being a listening ear. I talked to Melanie this morning and she sounds great, I know she was very happy to FINALLY get something to drink! A little pain in her left side but everyone says that is to be expected. After seeing her go through gall bladder surgery prior, I actually think this surgery went smoother with less pain afterwards. Melanie's doing fine and hopefully will be able to come home tomorrow or Friday. I will talk to her again this afternoon and see her tonight after work. I was really pleased with Dr. Houston he just seemed so personable, very easy to talk to and not in a hurry to be elsewhere when you are speaking to him. The staff at Centennial Hospital were very kind to me all day yesterday and are taking great care of my better half. Thanks again all of you for your kindness and support for Melanie. Take care each of you.
Cherry C.
on 5/26/04 4:18 am - Morristown, TN
Robert, Thanks for letting us know about Melanie! I know she will feel better just to get home! Tell her we are all thinking of her and praying for her! You two are lucky to have each other! She is a real sweetie! Cherry Cody
ShrinkingKatie
on 5/26/04 6:06 am - Crossville, TN
Hey Robert! Thanks for letting us know how, Mel is doing! Sounds like she's doing wonderful! LOL I know how it is to want something to drink the next day, those water sponges only work so much. Anyways, keep us updated! Hugs, Katie
T H.
on 5/26/04 7:19 am - NH
Robert, Tell Mel that we miss her and look forward to her return! We have a place all cleaned off on the loser's bench just for her ... Thanks for the update, sounds like she is doing well. Tell her to hang in there as it will get better.
jrbartlett
on 5/26/04 8:33 am - Arlington, TN
tell her to keep up the good work and we are praying for a quick recovery for her. thanks for keeping us up to date.
Victoria B.
on 5/26/04 9:18 am - Germantown, TN
I am fairly new to the boards, but feel like I have gotten to know so many people here already. I read Melanie's posts and have watched the boards everyday to see how she is doing. Thanks for letting us know. Tell her the new kid in town is thinking of her, too! Plus, you sound like a wonderful caring and supportive husband. Mine is this way, too, and I don't know how I would get through it (my date is June 8th) if he wasn't so helpful. Kudos to both of you!! Take care, Victoria Germantown
TraumaRN
on 5/26/04 12:06 pm - COVINGTON, TN
Robert, Thanks for updating us on Melanie. She has many people here who are her friends and love her dearly. Speaking for myself, I am so happy that she is doing so well. I have yet to have the surgery, but know that I will be supported by the wonderful people on this site. Tell her hello for me and that I love her and wish her a speedy recovery. Anne
Sherri_B
on 5/26/04 12:45 pm - washington, MO
Robert , thank you for the update . Your wife is such a beautiful person on the inside and outside . I am so happy to hear of her progression .I have been waiting for a post .. i will continue to pray for her .. take care sherri
Most Active
Recent Topics