Vanderbilt Univ. - HNC (TN)

Timothy P.
on 5/28/04 8:59 am - Franklin, TN
Well excuse me for defending VUMC! All I ever read on this board are the whining comments from menopausal women. Get a life and get over it. Go Centennial! Go to Clarksville! Go wherever you want but don't get on the case of the good people at Vanderbilt. Come to think of it, if you don't like VUMC then tell the Nashville EMC units of the NFD to take you anywhere but Vandy and see what happens! Like I said earlier, GET OVER IT!
CarolynInHuntsville
on 5/28/04 9:49 am - Alabama, AL
Whining Menopausal Women? WHAT IS YOUR EXCUSE. People have a right to disagree with what you say. Just because you had a good experience DOES NOT mean that everyone will. Of course, maybe you are a wuss who would not realize if he were not receiving good treatment to begin with? Different people will have different experiences and they will be shared here. If you don't like reading the variances in experiences, maybe you don't need to read the message board? But apparently you must like the whining menopausal women because you keep coming back. I remember when Katie was working so hard to gain her approval, did so and then had Vanderbilt snatch the rug out from under her at the last minute. What they did was NOT right. If it had happened to you, you would not hold good feelings for them either. I don't blame her for being upset with them. She ended up finding what she needed elsewhere though. I think you are not wise to come to a board that is predominately women and make such a statement as you did. You are not going to win friends like that. Hopefully your surgery will be a total success and you will never have any difficulties or complications.....or if you do, you may well eat your words about how Vandy can do no wrong.
Most Active
Recent Topics