Getting down to the wire!

tinyTNgirl
on 5/22/04 2:27 am - TN
Three days to go, folks! The gitters are starting to appear. I hope you will all be so kind as to say a quick prayer for me on Tuesday. My angel Candi will keep you all posted, and I have my dh's cell phone # listed on my surgery page if you want to check up on me. I'll be at Centennial Medical Center in Nashville. Surgery is scheduled for Tuesday at 7:30 am. We're having a yard sale today and I all but emptied my closet. I'm getting rid of all the fat chick clothes. NO MORE!!! LOL. God bless each of you, and you are all in my prayers daily! Melanie
T H.
on 5/22/04 3:31 am - NH
Melanie!!! I am so very excited for you! You're gonna do great kiddo, I just know it. Don't be surprised if the surgery takes a good deal out of you as you will snap back, everyone said this to me and at the time I wasn't sure, but it's true! I'll keep my eyes peeled for Candi's notices and hope you come back to us very very soon! I got all my happy thoughts mustered for ya!
tinyTNgirl
on 5/23/04 9:09 am - TN
Awwww thanks so much, Will!!! I've been thinking about you all weekend. Wondering where you've been hiding and how you're doing. I'm so happy and proud for you and all the success. I hope you're right about snapping back. My manager expects me back at work on June 7th. One of the nurses is on vacation that week and I have to cover her. My worry is that I wont have the stamina. Shes the quicker doc of our 5 and i'm afraid i'll not be able to keep up. Save me a seat on the losers bench, will ya? God bless, ya big loser!! Melanie
T H.
on 5/23/04 11:52 am - NH
Been working on the transition back home so I have been sorta outta pocket. Don't worry about what your manager wants, the key thing is to make sure you allow yourself the time to heal. I didn;t begin to feel any better until about the time I went home and then it took me at least another week or so to get an assemblence of "normal". I am going back to work tomorrow so we'll see how it all works out for me. Thank you for the kudos, I appreciate them and you'll be there soon kiddo!
Melissa D.
on 5/22/04 5:52 am - North Nashville, TN
Hey Melanie! I'll be thinking about you on Tuesday and saying prayers for you. I hope you have a very uneventful surgery and are a loser very soon! I'll be checking on the message board for updates on you! After you have the surgery, I'd love to talk to you about your experience. I'm seriously considering having the surgery and any input would be helpful. Talk to you soon...and GOOD LUCK! Missi
First M.
on 5/22/04 9:37 am - Halls, TN
Melanie, Hang in there kiddo!! I'm sure the ride will be worth it! I am also using Dr Houston for my surgery. Ain't he great? I will be praying for you. Hope all goes well and as painless as possible. Good luck and God BLess.
Cherry C.
on 5/22/04 12:00 pm - Morristown, TN
GF You are the one! Already getting rid of your fat clothes! That tells me you are a very determed person! Melanie, I wish for you all the luck in the world!! I will say a prayer for you! You are ready girl! Go for it! Tell Kandi to please keep us updated! Much luck! Cherry
wannabe an 8.
on 5/22/04 12:20 pm - knoxville, TN
Melanie, Good Luck with everything..I will be saying prayers for you even before tuesday.. I am so excited for you!!!!
emerging_butterfly
on 5/22/04 1:55 pm - Columbia, SC
WOOHOOO!!!! Soon we will have to start calling you mini-Melanie! Susan {!}
Eva O.
on 5/22/04 2:06 pm - Thompson Station, TN
Hi Melanie, I am so excited for you!!! and i know you are ready to be a loser.I know God will be with you on your big day,so smooth sailing ahead.Keep us posted when you can.Gods speed Eva
Most Active
Recent Topics