GOOD MORNING ROOMIES

goatswife
on 5/21/04 8:57 pm - Nashville, TN
I hope this finds everyone doing great. It's time to paint the kitchen, any volunteers for help??? LOL, right, I'd rather have my teeth pulled. I've not heard anything from BCBS, I don't even know if my paperwork was re-submitted by Denise at Dr. Dyers office. So I will call on Monday, and see what I can find out. That poor girl must be sick of me! What's everyone got on their "list o fun" for the weekend. Mel, you gettin nervous yet??? LOL, Carol
wannabe an 8.
on 5/21/04 11:51 pm - knoxville, TN
Morning ... It is my cleaning weekend.... My mother will be here from San Diego so what an excuse I have to clean... I hate cleaning!! I am Still in my same spot waiting... first consult Thursday... Have a good day...
Cherry C.
on 5/22/04 1:32 am - Morristown, TN
Good Morning! I am up but not cleaning. I need to be! Hope everyone has a great week-end! Cherry Cody
tinyTNgirl
on 5/22/04 1:35 am - TN
Hiya Carol babes! Yep, i'm starting to get nervous. I've noticed mild stomach upset the last few mornings. I'll be a nut case by Tuesday. My dh keeps telling me things will be find and relax. So many things to think about. We're having a yard sale today. It was a spur of the moment decision so we didnt get it into the paper and not much turnout. I went through my closet and pretty much got everything out for the sale. What doesnt go, i'm donating to goodwill. Out with the old ME and the old clothes. I'm of course going to eat all my favorite things today and tomorrow, but other than that no set plans. My daughter went to her dads so its just dh, the dogs and me home for the weekend. I wanted to take Savanna to see Shrek 2 but she insisted on going home with her daddy. Carol, thats for being there, and being so sweet. I can always count on you to throw a line my way! You're a good pal! God bless all of you! Melanie
ShrinkingKatie
on 5/22/04 2:21 am - Crossville, TN
Good Morning! I'm finally awake! Ugh! But I'm soon gonna go make some tuna fish for lunch and then I'm off to clean the house from top to bottom. It needs it so badly. Then afterwards I'm heading to my moms to spend time with my baby nephew! He's going on 16 months! *Cries* Babies grow way to fast! Good Luck Mel - Eat some ice cream for me, will ya? I've been having that week of just craving for ice cream but I think its just the stress. Stupid stress eating! Hehe. Take care ya'll! Hugs, Katie
Most Active
Recent Topics