NUTRITIONAL EVAL.

VFLOYD
on 5/20/04 6:00 am - HOLLY SPRINGS, MS
Question? I'm scheduled for my Nutritional Evaluation on June 1st. My Doctor is Virginia McGrath Weaver. Can someone give me some idea as to what I should expect. A friend will be accompanying me, will he be able to sit in during my session. Please advise. Thanks
TraumaRN
on 5/20/04 10:37 am - COVINGTON, TN
Valerie, You will go in and watch a 15 minute video and then meet with Ginger. I'm sure it will be ok with her for someone to come with you. She just asks you lots of questions and then weighs you and then you're on your way. All in all I think I was there for an hour. You'll love her she's great. Anne
VFLOYD
on 5/20/04 11:23 pm - HOLLY SPRINGS, MS
Thank you Anne, I knew you would responde How are classes going? I've been trying to get my PCP to forward my records (5 Years) for three weeks now. Hopefully Dr. McGrath's office will receive them next week. Keep me posted on your progress. Have a wonderful weekend!
TraumaRN
on 5/21/04 5:57 am - COVINGTON, TN
Valerie, The classes are going great. I have one more to go. You are going to really enjoy them I promise. Right now I'm waiting for approval from my insurance company. My policy doesn't have any exclusions thank God. Keep me posted....
Victoria B.
on 5/24/04 9:51 pm - Germantown, TN
Hi, Valerie, You'll love Ginger - she is so helpful and friendly. I have my surgery with Dr. M-W two weeks from today and all of us using her couldn't have picked a better group. Before my insurance got approved, Ginger met with me again because I wanted an eating plan to use before the surgery so I didn't eat like a fool and gain - with the idea that sugery was coming. She didn't care that I didn't have my approval yet - I was reaching out and she reached back. Take care, Victoria Germantown
Most Active
Recent Topics