One week to go....

tinyTNgirl
on 5/18/04 10:14 am - TN
Let the countdown begin! Surgery is one week from today. The folks at work keep asking me if i'm scared/nervous. I figure that will kick in once I arrive at the hospital. DH found out today he got the day off, so we'll be heading up to Nashville the night before. My surgeons group got me a free night in the Holiday Inn the night before surgery. They do that for anyone 60 miles or more away. We got word yesterday that we're getting our new house. It won't be until the end of June but its wonderful just knowing we got it. The house is double the size of our current home. I wont know how to act with all that room. Its a perfect house with a paved drive, two car garage, bonus room... the works. What a wonderful new house to start my new life in. Thank you Jesus, for the many blessings you've placed in my life!! I'm such a lucky woman. I'd like to thank all of you, my new extended family, for all your words of encouragement and prayers along the way. Coming here to talk to everyone really gives me a feeling of peace. Thanks for being there! God bless all of you! Melanie
Cherry C.
on 5/18/04 10:47 am - Morristown, TN
GO MELANIE! GO MELANIE IT'S YOUR RE-BIRTHDAY IT's YOUR RE-BIRTHDAY!! GO! GO! GO! Cherry
emerging_butterfly
on 5/18/04 11:40 am - Columbia, SC
I am soooo happy for you, Melanie!!!! Your house sounds great! And what a great time to move too-when you can't lift heavy objects and your hubby has to do it all. I HATE moving and try to have my hubby do most of the work when we have to move. I am getting anxious for you and your surgery. I was going to come by and surprise you in the hospital, but we are going out of state to visit family on the day of your surgery Know that I will be thinking of you, though. Susan {!}
tinyTNgirl
on 5/18/04 1:25 pm - TN
Aww Susan, how sweet of you! I'm tickled you'd even think of coming to see me! Too bad you have to go out of town. Hope you enjoy your trip. Maybe by the time you get back i'll be home and on the losers bench! Thanks so much for your kindness! Ya'll be careful! God bless ya babes! Melanie
TraumaRN
on 5/18/04 12:32 pm - COVINGTON, TN
You go girl!!!!! Congratulations. I know you'll do great. Keep us posted on how your doing. Anne
Sandra Y.
on 5/19/04 1:14 am - Robbins, TN
thinking about you often, you are in our prayers. I would like to call the hospital and check on you if that's o.k. with you. Best Wishes!!!!! Sandra
goatswife
on 5/19/04 7:56 pm - Nashville, TN
Melanie, I'm so happy for you. You're in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs, Carol
Most Active
Recent Topics