Wooo Hoooo!!! I got some important dates!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cherry C.
on 5/18/04 7:08 am - Morristown, TN
May 21, 2004 Pysch Eval. May 24, Diet. Consult May 26, Sleep Study AND!!!!!!!! June 24, 2004 Surgeon Consult!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy! I am floating on cloud 9 BABY!!!!!!! I just wish Michelle was home from her business trip so I could tell her!!!! I just wanted all of you to know!!!!! I am sooo HAPPY!!! Cherry Cody
Eva O.
on 5/18/04 7:23 am - Thompson Station, TN
Hi Cherry, Way to go girli am so happy for you i am a around.That is so great and so quick to wow.what insurance do you have?How long did it take from time you turn in your paper work to get these appts. Eva
tinyTNgirl
on 5/18/04 10:07 am - TN
GO CHERRY, GO CHERRY!!!! Woo hooo soooo happy for ya gf! Feels like a million bucks doesnt it? Before you know it, you'll be taking your seat on the losers bench! The psych eval was the worst part for me, simply because of the 500+ questions I had to answer. It was those horrible little circles you have to fill in with pencil. My fingers were crippled by the time I finished. I'll keep you in my prayers gf! God bless ya! Melanie
Cherry C.
on 5/18/04 10:36 am - Morristown, TN
Eva and Melanie, Thank-You both soo much!! I am so happy!! I am soo ready for all these tests! Melanie I swear your in your pic you look like a fashion model! Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes! Cherry
tinyTNgirl
on 5/18/04 10:52 am - TN
Aww Cherry thats so sweet *blu****ook that picture about 2 1/2 years ago with a cheap web cam. Notice that it only shows my face. I have a natural nack for hiding my body from the camera. After WLS we're going to have a family picture made. I've been saying we need a family photo but I want it to be one i'm not ashamed of. Thanks so much for being so kind to me. God bless ya, sweetie! Melanie
emerging_butterfly
on 5/18/04 11:43 am - Columbia, SC
Congrats, Cherry!!! I am so excited for you. Are you still seeing Dr. Hruska. If so, maybe you would like to meet up on the day of your consult? I know it's a long trip for you, so I will understand. Susan {!}
wannabe an 8.
on 5/18/04 11:48 am - knoxville, TN
I am home!!!! And YIIPPIIIEEEEEEEE! man o man you are moving on !!!! I am so happy for you!!! Gosh what laws did you break to get all those scheduled?? Cherry you are on your way....
Cherry C.
on 5/18/04 12:31 pm - Morristown, TN
Susan, I would love for us to meet. Yes, That is Dr Hruska! I will be comeing to Clarksville on June 23 and we are staying all night at Comfort Inn Ex. 11. I would love to meet you. I can not remember but did you have Dr. Hruska?? Please e-mail me. I have had a long day so I am going to bed but I will answer in the morning. Hubby will be with me. [email protected] Cherry Michelle, I am soo GLAD you are home! I went to the PCP last Thur. and he said I don't know why they had you come in!! So...... he spoke to the referrell nurse and boom she called today and had all three apps. So then I called Dr. Hruska's nurse (they are all SUPER nice her staff!!!!) just to ask the fax## so these three places can fax my results and she started asking me questions. She told me to go to the web site and pre-register and she took some info. then at 4p.m she called back and said if you can get your results just come on in June 24th. I said" oh, my God Thank-You!!! I am on cloud nine! I have been on the phone all day then we had potluck tonight for my granddaughter's Brownie Troop! Been a GREAT Day! I hope your trip went well! Send me your snail mail address. love, Cherry
wannabe an 8.
on 5/18/04 12:39 pm - knoxville, TN
Hey I sent you an email. Wow Cherry i am so jealous.......
emerging_butterfly
on 5/18/04 1:45 pm - Columbia, SC
I went to talk to Dr. Hruska about WLS just over a month ago. She is AWESOME! She operated on my mom last summer to remove an infected area. They were so nice and even came to the wound center to check on her during dressing changes instead of having her make an extra trip in for an office visit. Susan {!}
Most Active
Recent Topics