Happy Monday!

tinyTNgirl
on 5/16/04 10:44 pm - TN
Ok, ok, I know..... no such thing. Thought i'd throw it out there anyway. I'm counting down the days to my rebirthday. Drum roll please.... eight days left!!! My big day is a week from tomorrow. I'm so anxious I cant stand it. Hard for me to imagine working all week long. Seems this will be the longest week ever. But with everyone's help i'll struggle through lol. Hope you all have a wonderful day today. Sound off, Tennesseans! Lemme hear ya! Love n hugs! God bless!!! Melanie
Candik2
on 5/16/04 11:13 pm - South Central, TN
OH MY GOSH!! 8 days, can that be right? It just seems like yesterday that we were heading in for YOUR first seminar! I swear you are the luckiest person on this board, from seminar to surgery in less than a month!!! I am so excited for you!!!!!!!!! So, you guys are buying a new house, that's just one more thing for me to be jealous of! LOL I am so excited for you, Lord I can't wait till you become a LOSER!!!!!!!! How fun! TTYS G/F Candi
tinyTNgirl
on 5/17/04 7:20 am - TN
You know, I hadn't realized that it had been less than a month. The seminar was on the 27th of April. So i'm squeeking in just two days short of a month. But you are right! Believe you me, I know just how lucky I am. I've seen many many posts on the boards about the struggles and nightmares many people face with their cases. I AM SO FORTUNATE! I got word from our realtor this morning that we'll close on the house the 24th of next month. Its a little later than we'd hoped but thats ok, it'll give me a little longer to recouperate from the surgery. I'm very excited. Things are going so well for me right now and its scary. Feels like i'm in a house of cards. I praise Jesus every day and night for these blessings. I know i'm lucky! We're thinking of having a yard sale this weekend to get rid of some things before moving. Should I empty my closet?? Hugs gf! Love ya! God bless ya! Melanie
Candik2
on 5/17/04 12:40 pm - South Central, TN
Well you could at least get rid of all the ugly things that only a fat person would wear! KIDDING! Was that ugly? I don't want to offend anyone really!
Sandra Y.
on 5/18/04 1:23 am - Robbins, TN
Hey, Mondays can be Happy Days. My pre-op is next Monday. Melanie, I'll keep you in my prayers. God Bless your Re-birthday.
Most Active
Recent Topics