hi from Memphis

jrbartlett
on 5/14/04 6:59 am - Arlington, TN
hi all I dont usually come to the tennessee board just post on the main boards, but did want to stop in and say hello. I am pre - op with surgery scheduled for Oct.6. been a long road but gettig closer.
Eva O.
on 5/14/04 7:34 am - Thompson Station, TN
Hello joe from Memphis, welcome and congrats on your date i am also waiting for appt. with dr. in Nashville on the 22 of june.Good luck Eva
ShrinkingKatie
on 5/14/04 7:41 am - Crossville, TN
Hello Joe! Congrats on soon being a loser! Your day is gonna be here before you know it! Hugs, Katie
TraumaRN
on 5/14/04 10:43 am - COVINGTON, TN
Hi Joe, Welcome to our message board. We are all very happy that you have a date for your surgery and that you have made a decision to become more healthy. I also am pre-op but have chosen Dr. McGrath-Weaver to do my surgery. Mainly because Dr. Alston doesn't do the lap procedure he only does the open one. I wish you all the luck in the world with your surgery. Anne
dlejeune
on 5/14/04 11:59 am - Cordova, TN
HI, I am from Memphis also and had my surgery March 18th by Dr. McGrath-Weaver. She and her staff are wonderful. Congratulations on getting a surgery date. I can't imagine waiting that long, but you will be very prepared. I researched everything for a year and a half and once I decided, it was pretty consuming. I am now down 39 lbs and feel so blessed to have this opportunity! Good luck! Debra
tinyTNgirl
on 5/14/04 1:40 pm - TN
Hiya Joe and welcome to the Tennessee board. We're glad you decided to stop by. Keep coming back and we'll continue to grow! It seems like each day is a mini eternity when waiting for our rebirthdays, doesnt it. Please keep us posted. God bless ya! Melanie
Laura H.
on 5/14/04 3:11 pm - Memphis, TN
Hey!! Welcome to the board, good luck with your journey!!
goatswife
on 5/14/04 4:14 pm - Nashville, TN
Hi Joe, Congrats on your upcoming surgery. Welcome to our board, glad to have you! Carol
Most Active
Recent Topics