I'm on my waaaaaaaaaay!!!!

Candik2
on 5/13/04 11:31 am - South Central, TN
I was worried b/c I wasn't sure when I'd be able to get up to Nashville in order to turn my paperwork in, get weighed etc. & thought I'd have to wait until earliest next week, but God has stepped in & offered a hand. It just so happens to turn out that I have to go to Nashville tomorrow for work! So my appt is only supposed to take about 20 minutes, so I'm going to stop in while I'm there & turn in my paperwork! Can you say excited??!!! I'm kind of worried though, although the papers do ask several questions about my past dieting history etc. I'm worried that I didn't give enough detailed information. Also, I still don't have my recommendation letter from my PCP, but I guess I can tell the lady all that when I get there tomorrow, I'm just so glad I'll get to go, that's one more tiny baby step closer for me!!!!!!!!! Ok, talk to ya'll later, Candi
msjadedpearls
on 5/13/04 12:30 pm - unicoi, TN
have a safe trip tomorrow and i'm glad it worked out for. when ur pcp sends ur letter to them , have them send u a copy also, my pcp got all my dates wrong and some weights.i had to rewrite the letter myself and take it back to her so she could resend it to my surgeon so that they could resummit it to the insurance. i was a little upset with them, but we are only human
T H.
on 5/14/04 3:02 am - NH
Cool!!! We're all cheering for you!
Brandi7920
on 5/14/04 5:00 am - Nashville, TN
That is wonderful! I am very happy for you! Where are you?-who do you want your surgeon to be? My PCP did not send in my recommendation letter and I still got approved, and my diet history was a little vague (approximate dates etc.). Anyways, Congrats! ~Brandi~ ~~A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step~~
Most Active
Recent Topics