False alarm on chicken call!!

tinyTNgirl
on 5/13/04 4:52 am - TN
Well I freaked myself out for nothing. I was so worried Holly was calling about something bad. I talked to her first thing this morning. They needed to move my surgery up one day. Dr. Houston has to go out of town and he wanted me moved up. Well thats not so bad, now, is it?? WOOO HOOOO another day closer! Thank you, Lord Jesus, for holding my hand! I shudder to think of where i'd be without you! Thanks for your encouraging words last night friends! Love you all! Back to work for me! Melanie
ShrinkingKatie
on 5/13/04 8:20 am - Crossville, TN
YAY! That is fantastic news Melanie! Sheesh, all that worrying for nothing! Good luck soon to be big ol Loser! -Katie
tinyTNgirl
on 5/13/04 1:10 pm - TN
Katie hon, I never thought i'd be celebrating becoming a loser! I'm so excited I could just pee my pants lmao!!! On the up side, all that worrying just made me feel even better afterwards. 12 days left. Wow. Hugs!!! Melanie
ShrinkingKatie
on 5/13/04 11:53 pm - Crossville, TN
LOL Melanie! I know how that is - I remember when the nurse called to tell me my date, I so didn't want to believe her especially after waiting for 3 years. But soon you'll be on the loser side! Then asking what's okay to eat and what's not! LOL! It gets interesting, trust me. Good Luck!
TraumaRN
on 5/13/04 1:15 pm - COVINGTON, TN
Hmm....didn't I suggest the "moving up the surgery" idea on why she was calling you? I told it was something good and not something bad. Anne
tinyTNgirl
on 5/13/04 1:20 pm - TN
LOL Anne, you better believe I was hearing you in my head as soon as those words came out of her mouth. I was thinking "boy Anne will rub that in" LOL. You were right. You have a crystal ball?? Hugs n luv! Melanie
Most Active
Recent Topics