Chicken call.... i'm skeered!

tinyTNgirl
on 5/12/04 12:58 pm - TN
Well, I was so excited about getting all my preop done yesterday. I got held up the last couple of hours at work today in the lab and wasn't at my desk. Right before I clocked out (about 5:45) I noticed my message light was on so went ahead and checked my voicemail. There was a message from dear Holly at Dr. Houston's office. All she said was give me a call when you get this message. Well naturally it was too damn late and she had gone. So now i've brewed over it all night and now have myself scared to death of what she must be calling me for. I'm worried that something was wrong with my labs. Or even worse, that the insurance has denied me or something. I'll never sleep tonight. OOOH THE INSANITY!!!!!!!!! Love n hugs! God bless yall! Melanie
emerging_butterfly
on 5/12/04 1:19 pm - Columbia, SC
Melanie, Think positive I know that is easier said than done. I would be reacting the same way you are if I was in the same boat. I would make sure that I was on the phone at the exact second they open so that I could find out what to do Just try and stay calm. I will be sending positive thoughts and prayers your way. In the meantime (((((Melanie))))) Susan {!}
tinyTNgirl
on 5/12/04 1:37 pm - TN
Awww thanks so much Susan! You're such a great shoulder! I really appreciate your support. And believe you me, I'll call her first thing in the morning. I'm just so afraid of what she has to say. God bless sweetie! I'm off to bed. Melanie
TraumaRN
on 5/12/04 4:14 pm - COVINGTON, TN
Melanie, Maybe it's that they want to push up the surgery because everything went so smoothly? Did you think of that? I know it's nothing wrong. Keep the positive attitude and it will only be good news. I'm with ya all the way.... Anne
goatswife
on 5/12/04 7:01 pm - Nashville, TN
Melanie, I feel for ya girl! I know I'd be thinking the same as you are LOL. Whatever it is, you will handle it with dignity and grace, because that is the creature you are. Hugs, I'm here for ya! Carol
Candik2
on 5/12/04 11:29 pm - South Central, TN
I shouldn't be posting a reply at all, you avoider!!!!!! But, since I love ya anyway I will, I am crossing my fingers that this is good news & if your date gets moved up I am going to choke you! I am already jealous of May 26th, any earlier & we are no longer friends! LOL J/K Let us know ASAP what is was! CALL ME!!!!!!! TTYS Candi
Julie G.
on 5/12/04 11:39 pm - Lebanon, TN
{{{{HUGS}}}} Melanie. I hope everything is ok. Let us know. Julie 460 lbs Surgeon consult set for August 3rd
ShrinkingKatie
on 5/13/04 12:59 am - Crossville, TN
Morning Melanie! I don't think it's something with your labs - I don't think they could of gotten them checked that fast hon. It's probably something with your paperwork - Simple and easy to fix! Keep us updated though! Good luck with everything! By the way, It was nice meeting you in chat the other night! Hugs, Katie
Most Active
Recent Topics