ROLL CALL- Its 6:15 do you know where your friends are?

wannabe an 8.
on 5/12/04 8:12 am - knoxville, TN
I am here behind as usual.. Hope everyone had a great day!!
Cherry C.
on 5/12/04 8:53 am - Morristown, TN
I went to PCP today and sat there for 3 hours! Then when I got back there he said"Cherry, honey you did NOT have to come in for me to make these app.!!" I said"Doc, Connie(the Witch!) refe. nurse said I did!" Oh, well I went, I ask, I will get these app. and that is what counts! It's 6:47 and this friend is home and going to the recliner! I will be on the board off and on all night til bed time! Michelle have you anymore money making ideas?? Later, Cherry
tinyTNgirl
on 5/12/04 12:55 pm - TN
Hiya ladies and gents! I'm here, finally. We were out tonight looking at a couple more houses. I'm getting so depressed about the whole closing cost crap. Why cant we win a little lottery money??? LOL I dont mean powerball, just $10,000 or so. My husband keeps saying how much it sucks to be this close to our dream and be held back by a few thousand. GRRRRR life...... Mel
Eva O.
on 5/12/04 1:46 pm - Thompson Station, TN
Hi Michelle,Cherry, and Melanie, i hope all of you had a pretty good day,i guess i did didn't do much a little painting on my mom's house and on this board looking and reading all i can about this wls,i am kinda udecided right now about witch surgery i want to have.The rny or lapband. But i think i am going more with the band.So wish me luck making up my mind. love and God bless Eva
Most Active
Recent Topics