Dietician evaluation

TraumaRN
on 5/11/04 4:52 am - COVINGTON, TN
Just returned from the dietician evaluation. So all that 's left to do is the last three classes and then the consult and I'll have a date. I can't wait. Anne
goatswife
on 5/11/04 8:36 am - Nashville, TN
Congrats Anne, It won't be long now before you're on the road to a healthier you! I'm happy for ya hon, keep on keepin on! Carol
tinyTNgirl
on 5/11/04 12:05 pm - TN
Congrats Anne! Thats another step taken. Each one gets you closer to the losers bench! WOOO HOOOO! God bless ya dear! Keep us posted! Melanie
VFLOYD
on 5/12/04 6:46 am - HOLLY SPRINGS, MS
Good for you. I'm sorry we did not get to go through classes together, but I'm sure we will meet. Have you received approval from your insurance company yet? I have my appointment on June 1st. with the dietitian. I hope to be done by July 1st will all my classes, and hopefully I can have a date before my 44th birthday on 08/26. I know if I can get this weight off by the age 45 I will feel better and look better than I did at 35.Girls what do you think
TraumaRN
on 5/12/04 4:17 pm - COVINGTON, TN
Valerie, I needed my PCP to send some additional information before they could even try for approval. We will meet sometime even if it's at one of the support group meetings. Good luck to you dear. I only have two more classes to attend before I get to see the Dr. Keep your fingers crossed. Anne
Most Active
Recent Topics