So, did ya miss me?!?

T H.
on 5/11/04 12:46 am - NH
I actually made it to my dad's computer to type a "howdy" to everyone and thank you for your support during my pre and post surgery. Breathing was a real issue for me during the process (I'll relay me experience when I can stand to sit longer) and forced me into the ICU for a night after surgery. Everyday gets a little better and I return for my week Dr. Dyer visit Thursday so I'll relay the results of that. Take care and I miss everyone, I'll be back as regularly as I can ...
Cherry C.
on 5/11/04 1:29 am - Morristown, TN
William, Great to here from you! I am soo glad you are doing well! Please rest and take care then....... we want to here every detail! Congrats on everything!!! Cherry
emerging_butterfly
on 5/11/04 3:43 am - Columbia, SC
Nice to hear from you, William. Best of luck on Thursday with your follow-up. Now go rest! Susan {!}
Brandi7920
on 5/11/04 3:44 am - Nashville, TN
It's good to hear from you! Congrats on becoming a loser! I wish you a speedy recovery! ~Brandi~
TraumaRN
on 5/11/04 4:49 am - COVINGTON, TN
Congratulations on your successful surgery. Glad to have you back writing on the message board. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Anne
ShrinkingKatie
on 5/11/04 6:26 am - Crossville, TN
Awwwww *BIG HUGS* I'm so glad to hear your home and doing well!! Thanks for getting online and letting us know, this is such awsome news! Before you know it, you'll be up and about like usual - well actually alot better then before surgery. You'll love it! I'm so proud of you! Talk to you soon! Hugs, Katie P.S. Did you take those before pictures? I hope you did! It'll be important in about a month when you start seeing the difference!
goatswife
on 5/11/04 8:28 am - Nashville, TN
William, Congrats! In your honor, I've talked to "uncle Phil" and he's agreed to give all state employees off with pay until you return.........yea, right, Congrats hon, anxious to hear how you progress! Hugs, Carol
tinyTNgirl
on 5/11/04 12:02 pm - TN
Willllllllll!!!! Welcome home pal! I'm sooooooo sorry I didnt make it up to Nashville to see you before you left. We finally got up there Sunday but you were gone! Congratulations ya big loser!!! I'm so jealous! Glad to hear you're getting better daily. Just take it easy and keep on keepin on! God bless ya hon!! Melanie
Candik2
on 5/12/04 11:33 pm - South Central, TN
I know this is probably stupid & I know we've never met, but I felt such relief seeing your name on this board again! I am so glad that you are back & up to typing, LOL. I'm sorry to hear you had a little trouble, but in the end I pray it will all have been worth it. Update as soon as you can, welcome "home". Candi
T H.
on 5/13/04 9:28 am - NH
Candi, Nope, not stupid at all. I greatly appreciate the comment! Today was a better today and I went to the doctor for my one week checkup and am 35 lbs less of the man I was. I am going to try and begin getting on the board more regularly (at least each morning sometime) and "adding my two cents" here and there. I miss you all and thank you for all of your kind words, encourgament and positivity. You are quite a wonderful woman. Take Care!
Most Active
Recent Topics