Good Luck Melanie and everyone else tomorrow!

emerging_butterfly
on 5/10/04 11:25 am - Columbia, SC
I wanted to wish you luck tomorrow on your appt's tomorrow Melanie. You're getting closer to your dream!!! I know some are going in for surgery tomorrow also and I want to wish you luck tomorrow and a complication-free procedure. You are all in my thought and prayers everyday. I an sooo glad I found this group!! Susan {!}
tinyTNgirl
on 5/10/04 11:50 am - TN
AWWWW Susan baby how sweeeeeeet!!! I'm so honored that you remembered me!!! I'm excited about tomorrow. Puts me a step closer to the 26th. Two weeks from Wednesday is the BIG day. Hey... listen.... you hear that??? My teeth are starting to chatter! LOL Thanks for your sweet works and well wishes hon. You're the greatest! God bless!! Melanie
Eva O.
on 5/10/04 12:58 pm - Thompson Station, TN
Ha Melanie, Good luck tommorrow,with your appt. and let us know everything ok.Dr. Spaw is in with Dr. Husted and Dr. Anderson,I just found out that he does the lap band.I think that is what i really want,and takes my insurance. God bless Eva
ShrinkingKatie
on 5/10/04 12:59 pm - Crossville, TN
Melane, What appointment are you going to tomorrow? I didn't catch it any where? If its the tests before surgery - there pretty easy, I promise. I was so nervous for mine but it took about 2 hours.... Chest X-rays, Blood Tests, and EKG. It was pretty simple! They should also get your paperwork ready to go, so all you have to do is walk in to the hospital and go to the surgery floor on the big day. Good luck! -Katie
Most Active
Recent Topics