Monday, Roll Call!!

Cherry C.
on 5/10/04 9:21 am - Morristown, TN
This board has a lot of new posts and people on it! I am so glad to meet all the newbies! I am really new myself! It is Monday and I have been really busy! It has been a Good day! Eva, I am soo HAPPY for you please keep me updated on your every detail!! I know we won't be going to Dickson together but.. I hope all the TN. people on this board and any other WLS people and familes can get together one day soon! Eva, we will meet face to face one day it is meant to be! Good LUck! Anne, honey you get on this board and say just how you feel! I have not been on here all that long but if we all can't be honest and have our on opinion then we don't need to be on this board! Everyone is different I agree and all doctors are different. I think we should all be able to say how we feel without being judged! Personally that is why I come to this board to here everyones different stories because you get great ideas and advice like that!!!! Michelle, Where are you girl?? I miss you! Douglas, Glad to meet you! Please keep us updated! Welcome! So glad you are here! Thanks to all ! Have a GREAT Evening! Cherry Cody
tinyTNgirl
on 5/10/04 11:46 am - TN
Hiya Cherry! Well, it took me all darn day, but here I am lol. Hope everyone had a great Monday. Mine went by pretty fast. My preop is tomorrow, so I scrambled all day to get all my work done before I left. I wont go in at all tomorrow and that work just piles up so fast. Have to be in Nashville by 9:30 (just under a 2 hour drive from here) and with the AM commuters it will take forever to get there. On the up note, it IS a day off! LOL God bless everyone!! Melanie
Cherry C.
on 5/10/04 11:57 am - Morristown, TN
Melanie, Please give us all the details when you get home! I am going Wen. to my PCP and his nurse is going to schel. Sleep study, physc. eval., and Diet cons. I am so excited! I want to get this party started! Good Luck and I WILL be thinking about you in the morning!!! Cherry
wannabe an 8.
on 5/10/04 12:43 pm - knoxville, TN
I am here Iam here !!!!! Tonight i am soooooooo late it is not funny!!! I have missed you to Cherry! I ahve a a so long weekend and my week is gonna be busier. I am gonna be in Memphis from Friday til Tuesday on a business trip!! I will email you tomorrow from work!!! it will be a weird name but i will put Michelle in subject line.. Hey to all the new people... I am so glad you guys are joining us!!!
Candik2
on 5/10/04 1:00 pm - South Central, TN
Better late than never! I think I say that every time, I must be the latest roll caller! But I'm here & I'm queer, wait no I'm not, but I am here! LOL I am such a dork! Go tomorrow for my last seminar & I can't wait to get this ball rollinggggggggggggggg! TTYS! Candi
ShrinkingKatie
on 5/10/04 1:12 pm - Crossville, TN
Hello! I'm here.... Killing off bugs on my screen. I love spring weather but I hate it cause the bugs decide to wake up. Or maybe its the fact I live in the middle of the woods? Ugh. I'm moving to the city someday. Of course in a cute apartment with purple walls! LOL! Anyways, sounds like all of you are on the right track to being on the loser side - Congrats! I know its a long road but at the end it's worth it! I promise! I'm about a 7 weeks out of surgery and finally getting my energy back to normal. Oh it feels so awsome! I also have lost over 60 pounds! Good luck all of you! -Katie P.S. I heard William got home on Saturday, incase ya'll didn't know. He's doing quite well too.
Most Active
Recent Topics