I had my follow up psych eval!

lisageo
on 5/10/04 8:24 am - Murfreesboro, TN
Today I went for a follow up on my psych eval. The doctor had wanted me on my previous visit to try Topamax to see if it would help me with weight loss. I told him that it didn't work for me ( I didn't take it). I heard too many negative things about it and I didnt see it necessary to take any more pills for weight loss. I have already tried enough. I told him I didn't want to depend on pills for weight loss, because I have already tried enough. He said that was fine. He also said that he would give his recommendation for the surgery to my PCP. He said I was healthy enough for surgery and was impressed how much I have learned about this surgery. I have my sleep study on May 27th; then my surgeon consult on July 20th. It seems like forever! I was pleased with today's visit though.
tinyTNgirl
on 5/10/04 11:43 am - TN
Hiya Lisa! Glad to hear things went well for you today. I have my preop appointments tomorrow. They said the psych eval lasts three hours. Reckon they think if you dont crack in three hours you must be ok? LOL kidding!! Melanie
ShrinkingKatie
on 5/10/04 12:56 pm - Crossville, TN
Hey Lisa! Congrats on finishing the psych eval. Your one step closer to being on the loser side! YAY! However, make sure your REALLY sleepy when you go to your sleep studey because its so hard to sleep as it is with about 20 wires hooked to you. Good Luck!! -Katie
Most Active
Recent Topics