My first appt.

Eva O.
on 5/10/04 2:37 am - Thompson Station, TN
Well hello to all my tenn. friends.I have my first appt. on june 22 with DR. SPAW in Nashville. I am very excited,and the wait is ok,the time will pass before you know it.Well hope everyone is doing ok and talk to you soon. Eva
TraumaRN
on 5/10/04 7:54 am - COVINGTON, TN
Congratulations Eva.......you are on on your way!!!!
tinyTNgirl
on 5/10/04 11:27 am - TN
CONGRATS on your appointment, Eva! You've gotten that ever so important ball rolling. I've never heard of Dr. Spaw. Where is he? Keep us updated on your journey! God bless ya, sweetie! Melanie
Candik2
on 5/10/04 12:37 pm - South Central, TN
Hey Eva, Dr. Spaw huh? Have you gone to one of their seminars yet? I went to one of theirs, Dr. Anderson gave it, he seemed really nice. I actually had a consultation set up w/Dr. Husted for May 18th, but since I've switched surgeries I cancelled it. Dr. Spaw is supposed to be really experienced in laparoscopic surgery & their aftercare seems really thourough, keep us updated & until then pop in here & we'll keep your mind off your wait! Candi
wannabe an 8.
on 5/10/04 12:47 pm - knoxville, TN
YYEEHAAA EVA you are on your way now!! I got 1 week and 4 days til my 1st appt i am so excited for us
ShrinkingKatie
on 5/10/04 12:52 pm - Crossville, TN
Congrats! Congrats! Sounds like your on your way! Although, I've never heard of Dr. Spaw - Where is he in Nashville? Keep us updated on your progress!! Best Wishes, Katie
Eva O.
on 5/10/04 1:27 pm - Thompson Station, TN
Hi to all my posty buddies. thank you all so much for the support and kindess this is a really nice place to be to talk with other people in the same shape.Well for those who ask Dr. Spaw is in with Dr.Husted & Dr.Anderson and he will take my ins. and i have decied to have the lap band surgery.I hope i am making the right deceison!!! don't know? God bless and good nite
Most Active
Recent Topics