Hi, I'm new kid on the block!

Douglas P.
on 5/10/04 1:27 am - Memphis, tn
I've lived in Memphis, Tn since 1998. I am around 400lbs and I'm having surgery on May 12, 2004. at 7 am. I have been waiting for about year an a half, to see Dr. Alston. He's very nice and knowledgable doctor. He explain's everything to what your procedures will inquire. He sends you through an intense follow ups for the surgery, but that's a good thing. So now I'm just waiting for time to click down. I'm a little bit nervous, but not extremely! I have had several major surgeries in my life and I kind of know what to expect. Keep me in your prayers and thank you! Doug Peckham Memphis, Tn.
ShrinkingKatie
on 5/10/04 1:49 am - Crossville, TN
Good Morning Doug! Welcome to the Tennessee Boards - Glad to see a new face posting here!!! Congrats on your surgery date!!! Soon you'll be on the loser side!!! Keep us updated!! Best wishes and hope you have a speedy recovery. Hugs, Katie
Eva O.
on 5/10/04 2:30 am - Thompson Station, TN
hello Douglas, and welcome,congrats on your date,please keep us informed on your progress through your journey my is just starting.First appt. is june 22. Well good luck to you and you are in my prayers. Eva
Cindy C.
on 5/10/04 6:56 am - Clarksville, TN
Congrats on your surgery date. My surgery is July 14 and I can't wait.
tinyTNgirl
on 5/10/04 11:26 am - TN
Hiya Doug and welcome to the block lol. We're so glad to have you join us. Wow, two days to go! How exciting. I've got 2 weeks from Wednesday. Seems it'll never arrive. What hospital are you going to? Its good that your surgeon is thorough. I myself find great comfort in that. We will DEFINATELY keep you in our prayers. May God hold you in the palm of his gentle hand, carrying you through a very uneventful surgery and speedy recovery! God bless! Melanie
Candik2
on 5/10/04 12:32 pm - South Central, TN
Hey Doug, Welcome! Glad to see some new people getting in on all the action around here, we need some more sexy men too! 2 more days, you must be so excited! Two more days till the rest of your life! Keep us posted! Candi
wannabe an 8.
on 5/10/04 12:49 pm - knoxville, TN
Hello Doug Glad to meet you! I will be thinking of you and praying for you.. Michelle
Most Active
Recent Topics