Two more days!

Candik2
on 5/9/04 2:35 pm - South Central, TN
Well, not to surgery, but until my FINAL seminar & then I am choosing a surgeon & getting this ball ROLLING! I was so bummed last month when I called this surgeon & found out he only gives one freakin seminar a month & I had called the day AFTER his seminar in April!!! And of course they make you go to THEIR seminar, not that I haven't been to two already, but I am just so glad that the day is almost here & I will be moving forward from this stage. YEAY!!! TTYS (Talk to you soon) Candi aka The bandstalker
tinyTNgirl
on 5/10/04 11:54 am - TN
Hiya gf! Look at it this way, after the third one, perhaps you could get a job hosting the seminars lol You'll be a seasoned pro! Be careful driving in that crazy traffic up there in Nashville! And dont let me catch you at Taco Bell either! That stuff will get ya pulled over! Love ya! Mel
Eva O.
on 5/10/04 1:41 pm - Thompson Station, TN
Hi Candi, I am going to my first seminar Sat. in Franklin,Tenn. are you having the lap band and if so where is the seminar you are going to.I first wanted the lap band and then switch to rny,but now i think i have found this Dr.Spaw that does take the ins.i have.That is what they told me when i called the office.The one in Franklin only does the rny so i guess i will see which one is best for me. i hope this makes sence to you lol. Eva
missdjv B.
on 5/10/04 8:04 pm - clarksville, tn
Dr Spaw is awesome!!!!!! Good luck to you in whatever you decide
Most Active
Recent Topics