Doctors in Nashville......

Toni P.
on 5/9/04 12:56 pm - Bowling Green, KY
I live in Bowling Green, Kentucky but i am looking for doctors in Nashville. I have Medicare cause of my health problems. Has anyone used Medicare with your doctors before. my email is [email protected] if you would like to email me directly. Just put WLS in the subject please. Thanks for your time in advance.
Candik2
on 5/9/04 2:28 pm - South Central, TN
I know there are plenty of doctors in Nashville, but I'm not sure about ones that accept Medicare assignment. If you look up Bariatric Surgeons on here & put in TN it will give you a list of surgeons in Nashville & it will also list what types of insurance the people have had who they've done surgery on recently & then if that isn't enough information, it usually gives their phone numbers & you can call their office & ask. Hope that helps. Candi
Cindy C.
on 5/10/04 6:58 am - Clarksville, TN
Dr William Richards at Vanderbilt is my doctor and he is wonderful. You need to go through the Center for Human Nutrition to see him.
tinyTNgirl
on 5/10/04 11:08 am - TN
Hi Toni! I work in a 5 physician family practice and do all the referrals for our clinic. I've had the pleasure of assisting several patients in finding WLS surgeons. Across the board, they do not accept Medicare assignment. What this means for you is, Medicare will take care of your hospital bill which is the bulk of your fees, and the surgeons bill will have to be paid out of pocket. Most surgeons give a reduced rate and payment options for those who have to pay out of pocket. I personally am seeing Dr. Hugh Houston at Centennial. He is in the same group with Dr. Olson and Dr. Dyer. Its called the Center for the treatment of obesity. Hope this helps! Best of luck to you! God bless! Melanie
Most Active
Recent Topics