Happy Mother's Day, moms!

tinyTNgirl
on 5/8/04 11:43 pm - TN
Just wanted to wish all you mother's a very happy mother's day!! Its beautiful weather out there today! Get out and enjoy what our gracious Lord has given us! God bless everyone! Melanie
Candik2
on 5/9/04 2:32 pm - South Central, TN
Although it's late & you probably won't read this till tomorrow, I hope you had a great Mother's Day too. Two more days & we'll both be in Nashville again! Too bad we couldn't ride together again! Can't wait to hear ALL about your pre-op stuff, I really need to get you on the phone, we have to be each other's support, I hope that if you move it's not too far away! Well, I know I'm rambling, but will TTYS. Candi
ShrinkingKatie
on 5/10/04 2:01 am - Crossville, TN
Morning Melanie! Hope you had a wonderful, mothers day sunday! I didn't really get to celebrate it for me cause I'm not a mommy yet (Thank goodness! LOL) However, We made mom dinner and I actually ate what they were having... Homemade manicotts (sp?) I'm surprised I didn't get sick and gosh they were SO good. But I'm proud of myself I didn't eat any cheese cake or any sugar-free cookies. GOOOOO ME!!! Take care! Hugs, Katie
Most Active
Recent Topics