HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!

tinyTNgirl
on 5/6/04 11:35 pm - TN
Hello and happy Friday to everyone!!! I'm off work today YEAH and looking forward to a productive weekend. I got my new van yesterday. I purchased it from my grandparents estate as my grandmother passed away on April 13. I MISS YOU GRANNY!!! Today, we're going house hunting. Sunday we have a cookout at my sisters for mothers day. And Tuesday is my preop day. I'm looking forward to getting all that done. Very nervous about the three hour psych eval. That seems so long. I hope everyone has a very safe and happy weekend. May God bless you all! Love yall! Melanie
Cherry C.
on 5/7/04 12:30 am - Morristown, TN
Melanie, Sounds like you have a busy week-end! I hope you have alot of FUN!! Can't wait to here about your per-op day!! I am thinking about going shopping today, don't know yet. I would love to go to some yard sales treasure hunting! I went shopping yesterday with coupons. I got the following for just tax: 12- Cottonell boxes of wipes 31- Bottles Softsoap Body Wash 25- Intuition Razors 8-2lb. boxes of pasta 2- bottles of lotion 2-2lb. Velv. Cheese I only went to 2 stores so I thought that was pretty good! I have 95% of these things sold at the beatuy shop and my DH cousin owns a tanning salon so needless to say all will be sold! I am going up to my Mom's to deliver her Mothers Day. Will also go to mother-in-law's. Believe it or not I have a GREAT one! I love her to death! Don't have any other plans right now but... this weekend will be full! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all! love, Cherry
TraumaRN
on 5/7/04 1:42 am - COVINGTON, TN
Good morning. Unfortunately I have to work all weekend. My kids asked me what I wanted for Mother's day and I told them 3 hours of their time to do whatever I want them to. Boy are they in trouble!!!!! Well Happy Mother's day to all and have a great day and weekend.
Most Active
Recent Topics