Post-Op Report on William Holden

Melissa D.
on 5/5/04 12:36 pm - North Nashville, TN
Hi everyone. I wanted to let you know that William is successfully out of surgery and hopefully, will be moved to a "regular" room tomorrow. The doctor said the surgery went fine. I'm sure William will post on here as soon as he get his laptop! Thanks to everyone for the support. He's a great guy and I'm proud to call him a friend.
emerging_butterfly
on 5/5/04 1:23 pm - Columbia, SC
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad things went well for him Susan {!}
Cherry C.
on 5/5/04 1:33 pm - Morristown, TN
Congrats to William for being on the losing side!!Hope all goes well! Cherry
Candik2
on 5/5/04 2:34 pm - South Central, TN
Thank you Lord, I am so excited for him & can't wait to hear how he's feeling.
goatswife
on 5/5/04 8:13 pm - Nashville, TN
Missi Dodge,, Thanks for the update about William...This is just one more example of the beautiful and kind person that you are... i read your bio, and could really relate to alot of your pain. 2004 Has no where to go but up for you girl! Alot of us know the pain a divorce (and all the lovely rejection that goes with it) can cause, but you hang in there girl. The best revenge is to rise about it all, and do better. AND YOU WILL.... You were right when you told the ex that you have higher standards for "friends" then the ones that he holds. Your friends are expected to not lie, or cheat you, love you for who you are. He can waller in the mud with his "kind", and the fact that you told him that and stood your ground is a true testimony to the wonderful person you are. I would be very very proud to have you call me friend, but I bet he hasn't got a clue what he's just lost, does he? Keep on keeping on with your wls goal. Do it for you, and all the good things that will come of it after you're a "looser". My thoughts and prayers are with you girl. If you ever need support, this is the place to get it...Hugs to you, Carol
Melissa D.
on 5/6/04 5:51 am - North Nashville, TN
Carol, Thank you so much for the encouraging words. I never expected to check the posts and find something so kind aimed towards me. You have no idea how you made me smile today. I hope 2004 is better. I told my dad I felt like I was living a bad country song. lol I starting singing, "My husband left, my dog died, and I ain't go nobody..." (I had to have one of my beloved Golden Retrievers, Rachel, put to sleep in March. I sure do miss her!) My dad just laughed at me. He knows I was just joking and that's how I deal with the situation a lot of the time. Carol, thank you so very much. I just am overwhelmed at your kindness. I agree, my soon-to-be-ex can waller in his "mud." He tells me that I'm a wonderful person, but would you believe anything that comes out of his mouth? lol I don't. (You know how you can tell when he's lying??? His mouth is moving. lol) Ok...just had to share that one. Please keep me in your prayers and your thoughts. Todd has been such encouragement to me and I hope to be among the losers soon. The people on this message board are just the best!
Brandi7920
on 5/6/04 2:03 am - Nashville, TN
YEAH!!! That is AWESOME! Glad to hear he has joined the 'Loser' Team!!! ~Brandi~
Most Active
Recent Topics