I NEED HUGS, BAAAAAAAAAD DAY

goatswife
on 5/5/04 11:20 am - Nashville, TN
I know tomorrow will be better. I know that I have many blessings. I know that this too shall pass. I know that I need to forgive the inconsiderate SOB'S that I work with, but it's soooooooooo hard sometimes. I know that if i harbor resentment, I loose. I also know, that if i could just slap the bit*! ONE TIME, I SURE would feel better!!!!!! TWO MORE WEEKS, AND I'M OUTA THERE!!! I miss my mom, she passed January the first, and on days like this, it sure was nice to hear her tell me she loves me...damn,,,, Mom, I miss you
Cherry C.
on 5/5/04 1:35 pm - Morristown, TN
Carol, Honey you got hugs right here!! I had one of those days yesterday! Maybe she is such a witch because she jealous! Cherry
Candik2
on 5/5/04 2:32 pm - South Central, TN
As my sister would say, "Give it to God" gf, just let it go, you aren't hurting her one bit by holding it in & getting mad behind her back, do you think she's at home thinking, "Oh wonder what Carol's doing? Wonder if Carol's upset." Nope, she isn't wasting a second thought on you & girl you shouldn't waste another thought on her either b/c in a year, 5 years, 10 years, really what is she or that stupid job going to matter! Hope you have a great rest of your two weeks & why don't you try & turn the tables those last two weeks & be REALLY nice to her & just get under her skin every chance you get Ok, I know that wasn't great advice but it was better than slapping her! Hold on girlie, you can make it! Candi
goatswife
on 5/6/04 10:24 am - Nashville, TN
Candi, Thanks for your encouraging words. I feel much better today, and it's nice to know that i have my OH net buddies to give me lifts when I need them. Hugs Candi, and Thanks again!
Julie G.
on 5/6/04 4:31 am - Lebanon, TN
{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}} I'm sorry you are having such a bad day. Things will be better soon. Just hang in there. Julie
Most Active
Recent Topics