STRANGE REQUEST!!!!........

Cherry C.
on 5/5/04 8:36 am - Morristown, TN
I would like to know if anyone on this board might have or know where I could buy a DVD or VHS of a WLS seminar. Dr. Lindy Hruska does not have a seminar she requires alot of things but not that. I want a tape or DVD just for myself to learn more information. Please let me know if anyone has any info. on this! Thanks to all! Cherry
goatswife
on 5/5/04 11:16 am - Nashville, TN
Cherry, I don't have a dvd or a vhs, but if you can't find any, you can go to any of the seminars for free, and are not obligated to do anything other than gather information...just a suggestion... Carol
Cherry C.
on 5/5/04 1:29 pm - Morristown, TN
Carol, Thanks for that info. Someone else suggested that also. I also had a lady e-mail me with a Ca. address to get a free vhs. I am leaving my post open in case someone else has other info. Thanks and have a good night! Cherry
cindy B.
on 5/6/04 1:24 am - columbia, SC
tried ebay??
msjadedpearls
on 5/6/04 4:24 am - unicoi, TN
hi cherry, when u say seminar do u mean a group meeting where people talk about their surgery and they show a film about it.( sorry if i'm sounding dumb). my doctor required a group support meeting. i think they have those at morristown.........lisa
Julie G.
on 5/6/04 4:25 am - Lebanon, TN
Even though Dr. Hruska (I see her on August 3rd) does not require you go to a seminar I went to one in Nashville just for the information. Centennial hospital has a great seminar on WLS. When I went to Gateway hopital website (where Dr. Steely and Dr. Hruska do surgery) I noticed that Dr. Steely does do a seminar, but I couldn't find that information today because I looked. But I saw this about a week ago. The hospital website is http://www.ghsystem.com. But I did notice today that they have a support group. Here is the information on that: Clarksville Support Group For Weight Loss Surgery provides educational and informational resources for preoperative and postoperative patients that will deliver optimum weight loss and maintenance guidance along with providing the techniques to empower you with the tools to live your life. The support group meets on the third Monday of each month at Gateway Medical Center from 6-8 p.m. Please call 931-221-2110 to find out the meeting room location. For more information contact Amy Lawrence at 931-431-3542 or at [email protected] or Michele Pineault, RN at 931-553-5014 or [email protected]. Hope this helps a little. Julie 460 lbs 26 years old Scheduled to see Dr. Hruska on August 3rd
ShrinkingKatie
on 5/6/04 6:45 am - Crossville, TN
Hi Cherry, I notice you live pretty far away from Clarksville - It's 3 hour drive for me and I'm in Crossville. My point - Everything you hear from the seminar, you've most likely read about online during your research. Just keep typing in the surgery on google. However, I can understand you wanting to meet the doctor or atleast see what they look like.... Here's Dr. Hruska's page - Her picture is there too.... http://12.153.24.8/~ghs2/physview.php?view=197 Here's also a site you join but it costs money... I'm sure if you call Leigh Ann and ask for the link - She'll be more then happy to send it to you. For the life of me I can't remember it... Also try this link.... http://healthinfo.ghsystem.com/HealthTopics/weight.htm Good luck.
Most Active
Recent Topics