hay! aint today Wednesday?

debradenby
on 5/5/04 2:37 am - Baxter, TN
where is everybody ?
lisageo
on 5/5/04 6:55 am - Murfreesboro, TN
yeah it sure it "hump day". I just got home from work. I am not as tired today from work as I was yesterday. I am glad to be off tomorrow. My son's birthday was yesterday. He turned 12. He was happy. He got a gameboy advance for his birthday and some yugiho (spelling?) cards he wanted. we are doing cake and ice cream tonight as it was too late yesterday evening. I guess that is about it. Lisa
Cherry C.
on 5/5/04 8:31 am - Morristown, TN
I am here! I feel somewhat better today! I talked to my insurance case worker and she told me to call Dr. Ray in Swee****er well he is out until May 11th so... I call Dr. Lindy Hruska office in Clarksville and they told me to get 1) Sleep Study 2) Phsyc. Eval. 3) Dietary app. so I am working on all of the above with my PCP. Then I will get my app. with her! I am NOT giving up!! Thanks for all of your encouraging words yesterday! Thanks! Cherry
tinyTNgirl
on 5/5/04 9:13 am - TN
Well i'm here now. I had to work today. Thrill a minute. I'm already off on Friday for a carnival kinda thing at my daughters school, and trying to get tomorrow off too. Hump day just might turn into Friday for me woooo hooooo!!! Melanie
Most Active
Recent Topics