Roll Call Tue. May 4 th.

Cherry C.
on 5/4/04 8:22 am - Morristown, TN
I am here and have had a really BAD DAY!!! Cried all day! Got a call at 10:30 am EST. from Dr. Hamilton's office. Lori office lady there said " Just wanted to let you know we NO longer accept your Insurance anymore so please don't make the long trip for nothing!" I could have fell threw the floor! My seminar and physc. evel. was Thur. in Dickson, Tn.! This really sucks! Okay, pull myself together and start all over again! My head hurts! Thanks to all for listening to me whine! Hope everyone else had a better day! Cherry
goatswife
on 5/4/04 11:54 am - Nashville, TN
Oh Cherry, Want me to go to Dr. Hamilton's office and slap Lori??? I will if you want me to LOL...That really sucks big time. I feel for ya girl, and don't worry bout the whining, that's what we're all here for! Hugs, Carol
wannabe an 8.
on 5/4/04 12:00 pm - knoxville, TN
Oh MAn That sux!!!!! I am sorry !!!! I know you dont have many other choices cause of ins. Heck fire> O i hope it gets better.
Cherry C.
on 5/4/04 12:08 pm - Morristown, TN
Carol, I have always heard "Don't kill the messnger" But....... A good slap might really make me feel better! Thanks, for your kind words! I guess in the morning on to the next step!! You are a sweetie! Michelle, Thanks also for your kind words! It has to get better!! Heck fire and brimstone!!! Later girl! Cherry
tinyTNgirl
on 5/4/04 12:42 pm - TN
Hi Cherry. I'm so sorry to hear about your situation. It probably doesnt console you any at this moment but atleast it happened now before you were all set to have surgery. I wish I knew someone to refer you to. I really love my surgical group but its in Nashville. My dh says thats too far for you. Best of luck sweetie, and let me know if I can help in any way. God bless!!! Melanie
emerging_butterfly
on 5/4/04 1:12 pm - Columbia, SC
Oh Cherry! I am so sorry about your news. If there is anything I can do to help, let me know. You will be in my thoughts and prayers. Susan {!}
Cherry C.
on 5/4/04 1:51 pm - Morristown, TN
Melanie, Thanks so much for your advice. Your DH is right Nashville is 4 hours away but.... I was going farther than that I was going to Dickson. Now I am going to call my insurance in the morning and start over! Your picture looks like a fashion model! Cherry Susan, Thanks so much for your thoughts and prayers!! I need all I can get! You guys have made me feel alot better! Cherry
ShrinkingKatie
on 5/4/04 2:54 pm - Crossville, TN
Boy do I know how this feels! I recived a letter from Dr. Wright's office in Vandy a week before Christmas, pretty much telling me "Opps, We'll no longer take your insurance after 2003 - Hope you have a joyful holiday!" Ugh. It took me over 6 months to finally look for a new doctor. Keep your head up, chick! It'll happen if you keep fighting for it. However, try looking in to Dr. Watson (I think thats spelled correctly) in Johnsoncity. There's also a doctor in Swee****er - I could do some digging to find his name, if you'd like. There's also Dr. Steely and Dr. Hruska in Clarksville. - Your profile said blue care, so I kinda thought that met TnCareBlueCare? Good luck.
Cherry C.
on 5/4/04 3:04 pm - Morristown, TN
Katie, It is Blue Care Tn. Care or Tn. Care select. Dr. Steely in Clarksvill are not taking "ANY" new pait. The doctor in Swee****er is Dr. Ray(that is what they call him his last name is long and funny). I am not sure but I don't think Dr. Watson takes Tn. Care. Thanks for your kind posting but I am not giveing up this easy either! So Good Luck to you also! Cherry
Most Active
Recent Topics