Tomorrow's the day ...

T H.
on 5/3/04 9:12 pm - NH
Well, I made it through the pre-liquid stage for surgery Guess about this time tomorrow I will be about to leave for the hospital and start my journey. I am very excited and I have received so many positive comments from a lot of OH members and especially from the TN group that we are steadily geriminating. I want to thank you all for the positive wishes Everyone hang in there, keep doing as well as you all are and I will speak to everyone very soon! 1 day and counting ...
Brandi7920
on 5/4/04 12:01 am - Nashville, TN
I was just wondering how you were doing with your liquid diet...and then I saw your post. Good job hanging in there! It is all going to be worth it! I want to wish you a complication-free, speedy recovery! Best of Luck! You'll be a loser in NO time!!! Woohoo!!! ~Brandi~
T H.
on 5/4/04 12:23 am - NH
Thanks Brandi! I appreciate the opositive thoughts and the kudos! I am very excited!
Tim B.
on 5/4/04 1:34 am - Memphis, TN
You will certainly be in my prayers. Let us know ASAP how you're doing! Tim
T H.
on 5/4/04 7:58 am - NH
Thanks, Tim! I appreciate that very much. I'll be sending back word as soon as they know anything! Take care!
Timothy P.
on 5/4/04 5:41 am - Franklin, TN
I'm six weeks post op and down 75 pounds. Take it easy and you will lose a lot really fast. You will wake up tomorrow from surgery a new man! Good Luck!
T H.
on 5/4/04 7:59 am - NH
Congratulations Timothy, you are doing great! Thank you for the advice and the positive support!
Debbie D.
on 5/4/04 7:02 am - Cookeville, TN
woohoo congrats
T H.
on 5/4/04 8:00 am - NH
Thanks Debbie, I feel the same way! Take care and I appreciate the positive thoughts!
Cherry C.
on 5/4/04 11:17 am - Morristown, TN
GOOD LUCK!! We will all have you in our thoughts and prayers! Please let us know how you are doing! Cherry
Most Active
Recent Topics