Where is everyone????????

Candik2
on 5/3/04 12:06 am - South Central, TN
I'm hearing crickets again over here, where is everyone on this board, I know there are Tennesseans out there, holla back! Whoowhoo! Candi
TraumaRN
on 5/3/04 1:00 am - COVINGTON, TN
Good morning. Got up about 30 minutes ago. Hope you have a great day....all of you. Anne
Brandi7920
on 5/3/04 1:07 am - Nashville, TN
Mornin'! I hope you all have a wonderful day! (Even if it is all rainy and yucky! ) ~Brandi~
T H.
on 5/3/04 4:16 am - NH
Hey Candi, Working like a mad dog today to try and get things wrapped up before tomorrow (last day at work) and got several things left to do for prep for stuff going on while in the hospital. Hope you're having a good day!
Cherry C.
on 5/3/04 10:18 am - Morristown, TN
Well, as always I am last to check in but... I am here! I can not wait until Thur. my seminar is Dickson, Tn. GOOD LUCK William!! We will al be thinking about you!! Everyone have a good night and get some REST!!! Cherry
tinyTNgirl
on 5/3/04 10:44 am - TN
Wellllll Candi.....some of us have to go to work at a scheduled time LOL. You know where I was. Be nice or i'll send you to the library! Mel
lisageo
on 5/3/04 3:00 pm - Murfreesboro, TN
i was busy putting tile down in my bathroom. I got tired looking at a wood floor. We went to Taekwondo tonight. I overdid it. I was not suppose to start jumping yet, due to surgery April 7. I did anyway. Boy I feel it in my heel. I have it wrapped tonight. I am getting ready to work tomorrow. My son's birthday is tomorrow. He will be 12. Well, I better go to bed. Lisa
Most Active
Recent Topics