Where are you, Sunday Snoozers???

Eva O.
on 5/2/04 9:25 am - Thompson Station, TN
Hi Cherry, This here is Eva,and i can't wait to meet you too!! and yes i will be thier in Dickson for the seminar. and i am going to one in Franklin to on the 15th so i will see you Thursday.
TraumaRN
on 5/2/04 9:50 am - COVINGTON, TN
Sorry, this is my first chance getting online today. I have cleaned everything from top to bottom today and at about 3pm decided that I needed to re-paint my living room and dining room. My gosh, my arms legs and hips are just killing me. I don't know what energy I found, must have been the stuff that's been missing for the last 5 years but rest assured it's gone for the time being. I have to finish soon though because my daughter is graduating high school in three weeks and I have family coming from all over the country to see her. What a time for an earth shattering decision. I can't wait for my surgery to happen so that I can do this stuff without killing myself. My first dietician class is this Wednesday and my Psych eval is this Friday. Things are happening but I guess I'm getting cabin fever waiting. Hope everyone has a great the rest of the day. Anne
Most Active
Recent Topics