Where are you, Sunday Snoozers???

tinyTNgirl
on 5/2/04 3:13 am - TN
Wake up everyone!! Am I the only Tennessean obscessed with this site on Sunday? LOL. How's everyone doing today? Hope you've all had wonderful weekends. For the first time i'm not dreading work tomorrow since even tho its Monday it still brings me a day closer to the BIG DAY! For anyone that missed it (like i'd let that happen lol) I got my surgery date of 05/26. OH YEAH!!!!! I'm countin them down! YEE HAWWW!! God bless! Melanie
T H.
on 5/2/04 4:08 am - NH
Hey Melanie, I'm around ... Weekend has been ok, trying to keep focused on the liquid consumption thing for today, Monday and Tuesday and then it's "the day". Really struggling with all this liquid and pretty much burnt out on all of the choices I have. Outside of tht I am doing laundy and making a list of things to get done Monday after work since I gotta start "surgery prep" on Tuesday after work. Have a good day!
tinyTNgirl
on 5/2/04 4:33 am - TN
Hey there! Thats right, you're days away! So what feelings are you experiencing today? I wasn't scared at all until everyone started asking me if I was. lol that makes no sense does it? They didnt tell me what I have to do yet. My preop stuff is on the 11th and he said they will go over everything then. I see the dietician that day. Also do the psych eval. I'm more nervous about that than anything. I cant believe it takes three hours!!
T H.
on 5/2/04 7:22 am - NH
Melanie, Nope, not really scared, just anxious to get through it and onto recovery as I know that is where the work kicks in again on my part. The psych is no big deal, basically a lot of questions (and they ask the same ones in many different ways too) and a brief interview. Mine was short and sweet. You'll do fine. Just gives them some insight into how you'll do in terms of dealing with the stress of surgery and aftercare. It'll all be fine!
angelt1us
on 5/2/04 4:39 am - Sparta, TN
Hey Melanie, I'm around today, although I did sleep in and it nearly killed me to have to get up at all other than that I'm just doing laundry myself and cleaning house. I totally agree with you on going into work tomorrow, my surgery date is July 1st and it seems the time is flying by (which is a wonderful thing to say the least.) Best wishes everyone and have a great Sunday!!! Tonya
tinyTNgirl
on 5/2/04 4:45 am - TN
Hiya Tonya! Glad to hear from ya. Sleeping in feels soooo good sometimes, especially on work days lol. I haven't cleaned a thing, though my house is practically begging for it. My energy level is nill. I'm glad time is flying by for you. Its so exciting, knowing its scheduled and only a matter of time. I'm so impatient! LOL God bless ya! Melanie
ShrinkingKatie
on 5/2/04 5:25 am - Crossville, TN
Tonya! Dearie! When the heck were you online? I've been wanting to talk to you!! I read your profile last night and saw your date was moved to July 1st. Do you know why? Is there a chance they'll move back to June? Oh I hope so because I can't be home the first week of July. Hmm why am I typing this here? LOL. Hopefully, you'll read this soon since I keep missing you on yahoo. Talk to you soon! Love ya, Katie
Candik2
on 5/2/04 5:59 am - South Central, TN
Well I haven't been snoozing, unfortunately, my stupid puter is wacking out on me! I called MCI today & told them they HAVE to come check the line! Sooooo here I am at the library again! What'd you do this weekend? I haven't done a blessed thing. I know what you mean about counting down the days, I keep thinking ok only 9 more days till my final seminar & then I will be making a choice on a surgeon & it's only a matter of time after that! I am really hoping for June! I can't wait for yours though!!! TTYS Candi
Eva O.
on 5/2/04 8:28 am - Thompson Station, TN
Good afternoon Melanie, Thank you for your reply,and congrats on your surgery date.Thank you for all the info.to and can you tell me how long did it take from frist seminar to your surgery date that is just great.Look forward to seeing you on the other,losing side.I hope it does not take me long either but who knows. Have a good day at work tommorow. Eva
Cherry C.
on 5/2/04 8:46 am - Morristown, TN
Well, I am here! This has been a long day but got some needed stuff done. I am already getting ready for my seminar on Thur. also in Dickson. Eva, I can not wait to meet you!!! I am really excited! Good luck to everyone! Cherry
Most Active
Recent Topics