Helloooooooo Tennessee gals and guys

Eva O.
on 5/1/04 2:04 pm - Thompson Station, TN
Hi Well i guess this is the place to be huh if you are from Tenn. and wanting wls as i sure do.I am going to my first seminar this next Thursday,boy am i ready for that,have not had any trouble yet with ins. and i sure hope i don't Tenncare Select I have heard from other people that it is pretty good about approving of this,so wish me good luck as i head off down the road right now i am going to say good nite and God Bless all Eva Ortiz
goatswife
on 5/1/04 10:23 pm - Nashville, TN
Good luck Eva, Keep us posted on how things are going with Tenncare Select. I have BCBS PPO, submitted all they asked for about two weeks ago, and haven't heard anything yet. We will be rooting for ya! Carol
wannabe an 8.
on 5/2/04 12:12 am - knoxville, TN
Hiya Eva Glad to see you here!!! this is the place to be. What dr have you chosen? I rooting for you. I have my first dr appt the 27th Michelle
tinyTNgirl
on 5/2/04 3:06 am - TN
Hiya Eva. We're trying to make this board the place to be lol. Congrats on your upcoming seminar. I went to mine on the 27th. It lasted three hours but was very informative. My surgeon was there for the big portion of the presentation and had a question/answer session afterwards, then the nurse talked to us about post op issues. It was great. Oh, and they served refreshments like sodas and chips. They were great. Keep us informed! God bless! Melanie
Candik2
on 5/2/04 6:09 am - South Central, TN
Yes girl, TN chicks are the best! Which surgeon are you going to again? Your profile is so informative! I thought you were a bandster like me but couldn't remember, you know old brains don't remember that well! LOL TTYS Candi
Eva O.
on 5/2/04 8:16 am - Thompson Station, TN
Hi Candi, thank you for replying,and i am not sure right now i am going to the seminar in Dickson Thurs.May6 and then to one in Franklin May15 so i am going to try to pick the one i feel most comfortable with.NO i can not have the ban because of my ins.Tenn care select i hate it so bad but what do you do. God bless Eva
Most Active
Recent Topics