Friday Roll Call!!!

tinyTNgirl
on 4/29/04 10:46 pm - TN
TGIF!!!! Alright fella Tennesseans.... lemme hear ya!!! Shout out!!! What's everyone doing this weekend? God bless ya! Melanie
Darla S.
on 4/29/04 11:45 pm - Trenton, TN
Hello from Trenton!!!! Well, we have the Teapot parade this weekend and since we have 2 sons in the bands-one in middle school and one in Highschool we will be going to that. I look forward to this stuff like you wouldn't believe. But I really love the Strawberry festival, where they get to compete.... What's everyone else going to do?
debradenby
on 4/30/04 12:31 am - Baxter, TN
not much here but resting up for another week of work lol other then that I'm here
Candik2
on 4/30/04 1:16 am - South Central, TN
Would have replied sooner but I can't get on at home!! I'm at the freakin library! Something is wrong w/my line at home & I can usually get on at work but my dickhead boss turned our internet off, probably b/c I am on it all the time on this site! But I am here, just not happy about not being able to get on! Hope everyone has a great day! Candi
DixieFlower
on 4/30/04 1:52 am - Chattanooga, TN
Woo hoo well where I live we are having our annual Jubiliee. So tonight is the big auction. Last yr I got a steel fondue pot for 10.50 woo hoo!!! hehe and then Ill be up at 9am to head out to the parade and games tomorrow.
ShrinkingKatie
on 4/30/04 2:00 am - Crossville, TN
Good Morning! I'm here - late as usual. I just can't wake up as early as ya'll! Anyways, about the weekend - I'm not so sure! My check is swollen about 5 times bigger then the other side from this tooth, so I have a feeling its a movie weekend or baby sit my nephew! Hope ya'll have a goood one. -Katie P.S. Someone said something about hte Strawberry Festival? Are you talking about the one in Dayton? If so can you give me the date, please?
Brandi7920
on 4/30/04 2:03 am - Nashville, TN
Hi Everyone! I am here! Saturday I am going shopping for my best friend's wedding gift, then my best friend and I are going to see 13 going on 30. Sunday I am going to my best friend's Wedding Shower, then that night to her Stock the Bar party. It will be a fun but busy weekend. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend as well!
T H.
on 4/30/04 3:57 am - NH
YAY, it's Friday ... Sorry, better late than never. Had to actually do "work" at work (go figure) Have a good day!
missdjv B.
on 4/30/04 4:46 am - clarksville, tn
We have a carnival going on near the mall, and I think River Stages is going on in Nashville too. The weather is SO bad and blah we may just take the kids to see "Home on the Range"..Have a grrreat weekend all!
lisageo
on 4/30/04 5:07 am - Murfreesboro, TN
well I am off today, but had to pay weekly bills. lol My son has a baseball game tomorrow Luckily it is only one game this time I think. This past Tuesday he had a double header and last Saturday he did too. Other than that no other plans. Just some more spring cleaning and walking with my sister. At least this weekend I dont have to work! lisa
Most Active
Recent Topics