Surgeon consult today! YEAH!!!!!

tinyTNgirl
on 4/28/04 10:09 pm - TN
WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO good Thursday morning to everyone!!! I'm so excited I can barely keep my britches on! Today at 2:00 p.m. i'll be sitting in the surgeon's office. Breathe breathe!! Does my excitement show?? I prayed so long last night I fell asleep. I know if its meant to be it will all fall together. Faith I do have!! So, sound off fellow Tennesseans!!! Lemme hear ya!!! Melanie
T H.
on 4/28/04 10:13 pm - NH
"Go Melanie ... it's your birthday ..." Congratulations! Trust me, I totally get ya. I think I might have had the "deer in the headlights" look when I went in as I could not believe it was there. You have every right to be excited, I am excited for you! Best of luck and do remember to breathe, hyperventilation at the doctor's office might get you some attention but probably not the positive kind. :laugh: Have a great day, Melanie ...
tinyTNgirl
on 4/28/04 10:17 pm - TN
Aww thanks William. My daughter sings that song all the time. I remember the first time she sang it, I thought "what the hell?" then laughed my toosh off. Thanks for being excited with me. Its a very exciting day. I'm working till noon, then rushing home to change into something fat revealing LOL That sounds disgusting! I have HUGE legs and they just dont show in pants. So the shorts are coming out! Watch out Tennessee!!! YEE HAW! Melanie
T H.
on 4/28/04 10:21 pm - NH
Ok, now you're cracking me up!!! Yep, the doc made sure to check my legs and stomach as well as the weigh-in and the BMI determination (that was a shocker). You will do fantastic!
tinyTNgirl
on 4/28/04 10:45 pm - TN
HHmm thats a lot of checking lol Do you have to undress? Cause my doc is handsome! That'll be a lil wierd lol. But hell, i'm not trying to date him lol. Well, a few times would be nice, but in the office lol. Ok, now i'm delerious or however you spell that. Man I feel sorry for my coworkers this morning lmao. Atleast your doc didnt give you the ole grab and cough lol. Melanie
Candik2
on 4/28/04 11:55 pm - South Central, TN
Hey Melly Mel, I wish I could go with youuuuuuuuuuuuu! If not for anything else but to see Dr. Houston again! LOL Kidding! I am so jealous, but girl you take those 500 questions & make him work for his money! Call me when you get back & give me all the dish, what did he say, what did he ask you, what did you have to do, what was he wearing wait no kidding on the last one! LOL And one more thing, you probably need to leave extra early so you don't have to speed cause God knows you drive like a bat out of hell w/it's wings on fire! TTYS! Call me! Candi
Brandi7920
on 4/29/04 1:56 am - Nashville, TN
YEAH!!!! I'm very happy for you!!! Congratulations! I know exactly how you feel. I was bouncing off the walls the morning of my consultation (I still bounce off the walls when I have an appt. w/ Dr.Olsen!), I think I drove my family and co-workers batty all the way up until my appt.! Dr.Houston is a cutie. He was at my Seminar. Let us know how everything goes!!! Good Luck! ~Brandi~ (2.5 mos. post-op, -65lbs.)
tinyTNgirl
on 4/29/04 12:33 pm - TN
Hiya Brandi! Thats cool that you used the same surgical group. What did you think of the care at Centennial? How bout the after care? Man I could ask a million questions lol. Hugs Melanie
Brandi7920
on 4/30/04 2:20 am - Nashville, TN
Hey Malanie! I'm just so excited that you got your surgery date! woohoo! I am just so glad that I had my surgery at Cenntennial. The staff in the hospital was just amazing! They were really great! I hope your experience in the hospital goes as good. I think the after care program is great. The staff in the doctor's office is great! If you have any questions feel free to ask...that's what we are all here for! Have you been to any of the support group meetings yet? If not, you should totally go! They are the second Tuesday of every month. (I think there is also another meeting later in the month but I'm not sure exactly when it is) I hope you have a great day!
Most Active
Recent Topics