Roll Call Wednesday hump day

wannabe an 8.
on 4/28/04 8:39 am - knoxville, TN
Man this day is soooooo long. I thought it would never end. Hope everyone is getting ready for the weekend only 2 more days Do you guys get off work on weekends or do you have to work? I am in a new position at work and now only work 1 sat every 3 months for phyiscal inventory. Before that we worked every sat and 1 sun out of the month. I work in a factory. We make inflators for airbags. So it is a good chance my company has a part in your car!!!! I am not sure what i am going to tell them about y i am gonna need time off for wls. Anyway ... Have a good night.:
tinyTNgirl
on 4/28/04 9:10 am - TN
I'm here on hump day! And you're so right, what a long day. Of course, it probably wouldn't have seemed so long was I not waiting for tomorrow. My surgery consult is tomorrow!!! YEAH!!!!! Went to Dr. Houstons seminar at Centennial Medical Center last night. He and his staff were terrific. I just cant wait for tomorrow. And much to my suprise, my PCP was very happy to write me the pcp letter. He dictated it today, with a little luck maybe it will be back tomorrow. I was so happy to hear he was all for it. Thank you, Lord Jesus!! God bless all! Melanie
wannabe an 8.
on 4/28/04 9:21 am - knoxville, TN
Melanie I hope everything goes grand for you tomorrow... I will be crossing my fingers Are you close to Nashville? I used to live there.. I love it. I have been back in Knoxville 7 years now.
Cherry C.
on 4/28/04 10:29 am - Morristown, TN
Michelle, I am here on hump day! I have been stressing all day!! Don't ask me why I am excited about my seminar next week. May 6th. I am just so ready to get this party started!!! I am just worried about the Dr. being so far away! The Dr. is in Dickson, Tn. that is about 4 1/2 hours away! I am just going to worry about one trip at a time. Next week Physc. eval. and seminar. Then the next trip will be the Dr. then when I have the surgery I have to stay in a motel after I get out of the hosiptal for 5 days. Don't get me wrong I am thrilled to get the WLS. I just will be so far away from home! Then 8 visits back after the WLS! It is a small price to pay for the WLS! I guess I am just stressing! My kids are grown but... they are still my babies!! Then two grandbabies that I see everyday! I can't wait to start my NEW life! But I love my old life too! Just not the fat! Okay I have whined enough! Please excuse the spelling! GOOD LUCK to Everyone!! Cherry, Morristown, Tn.
tinyTNgirl
on 4/28/04 11:39 am - TN
Hiya Michelle! Thanks for the well wishes and crossed fingers lol. I'm about 1 hour from Cool Springs. A little over a hour from downtown Nashville. Fayetteville is a few miles from the Alabama line near Huntsville. I've been living here almost 2 years. I'm originally from Portland, TN. Its at the very northern part of the state, up by Kentucky. Never lived anywhere but Tennessee. As the song says.... cant take the honkey tonk outta the girl!!
Most Active
Recent Topics