Roll Call Its 8 :00 do you know where your friends are?

wannabe an 8.
on 4/27/04 10:04 am - knoxville, TN
I hope everyone had a great day. It is a little later roll call day. How Close to your surgery date are you? Are the Post-opppers loving life or what? I am still waitng on my consult day> 5/27 it is killin meeeeee
Julie G.
on 4/27/04 11:13 am - Lebanon, TN
Hiya Michelle. I had an ok day. How was yours? My surgery consult is not until August 3rd! It's killing me to have to wait so long. Julie
wannabe an 8.
on 4/27/04 11:18 am - knoxville, TN
Wow Julie and i thought mine was a long way off... My day was good i played hookey and slept all day after i took the kids to scholl to time to pick them up
ShrinkingKatie
on 4/27/04 12:13 pm - Crossville, TN
Hey! I'm around - Just woke up from a nap! It's been a LONG day but things are well on my end. Good luck with ya'lls appointments! Hugs, Katie
lisageo
on 4/27/04 12:32 pm - Murfreesboro, TN
hi I am doing fine here. I am doing better from my foot surgery on April 7th. I am just now able to wear a regular shoe. My foot still gets tired but doing better. My consult is July 20th with Lindy Hruska. I wi**** was sooner but at least I have the consultation scheduled. I have already done the pysch eval and nutritional consult. I have sleep study scheduled May 27th. I am waiting on that. Everything else is good. We just got through wth testing for our Taekwondo belts. I had to take a make up test because of foot surgery. But that is ok I got my orange belt and my children has theirs, well one is still yellow belt because of low grades. My husband got his brown belt. Well I guess that is it. Lisa
Cherry C.
on 4/27/04 5:40 pm - Morristown, TN
Hey! Cherry here in East Tennessee! I had a good day! I am just going for my seminar May 6th. Pysch eval the same day. I am trying to be postive! I also hate waiting! Dr. Hamilton ,Dickson, Tn. very close to Nashville. Thanks, for the role call Michelle! Great job! Cherry
ShrinkingKatie
on 4/27/04 11:06 pm - Crossville, TN
Hi Lisa! Hope your feeling better! I just thought I'd tell you, I had Dr. Lindy Hruska and in my opinion she's a wonderful doctor and her nurse is great too. I wish you the best of luck with everything. May 27th will be here before you blink!!! Hugs, Katie
T H.
on 4/27/04 8:54 pm - NH
I missed the roll call ... My surgery is in 7 days (May 5th) and I am currently on a 10 day clear liquid diet prior to surgery. Usually it's only 1 day but the doctor wanted me to shed some water weight and hopefully increase my chance at laproscopic. I have to say the thought of broth is nauseating at this point as I have consumed quite enough! I go for my pre-admit today at 2 ... I'll try to make the next one, although the rapid decline in caloric intake has gotten me a little "squirrely" ...
wannabe an 8.
on 4/28/04 8:49 am - knoxville, TN
HIya William No worries on missin roll call haeck we just started it. LOL I think it is great that we have a place to come to and share our stories. I am looking foward to hearing more on your great successful wls in 7 days
TraumaRN
on 4/28/04 12:50 am - COVINGTON, TN
Sorry....went to bed a little late last night and just got up....lazy me. My Psych eval is May 7th and my diet classes start May 5th. I wish everyone good luck. William.....keep on going with that liquid diet you can do it. It will be worth it in the long run. Anne
Most Active
Recent Topics