plastic surgeons

Carrie W.
on 4/25/04 10:44 am - Big Sandy, Tn
Does anyone know any good (actually wonderful) plastic surgeons in Nashville that is really good at getting insurance approval. I want to use Dr Mary Gingrass but she has such a long wait til you can get a consult. I had an appt. April 13th but we had that freak snow storm and my husband wouldnt let me go. Its about a 1 1/2 to 2 hour drive to Nashville from here. So I had to reschedule and they didnt have an opening til June. I had lap RNY 4/2/03 started at 262 now 142. Now Im ready to get rid of this nasty gut.
tinyTNgirl
on 4/25/04 11:08 am - TN
Hi Carrie. Dr. Kevin Kelly at VUMC did a cleft repair on my daughter when she was 10 months old. She's 5 now. He did great work. He's ranked in the top 10 in the US. I'm not sure what all he does though. Good luck to you! Melanie
kimberley B.
on 4/27/04 9:33 am - maryville, tn
Best of wishes at getting any plastic surgeon to even submit a proposal for you. Beyond a tummy tuck most will accept cash only patients. I am from East TN...saw several docs in Nashville, Knoxville and Birmingham and now I am in Brazil paying for my ps work. The best in Nashville do not file any insurance period for anyone. I know the doctor that you are wanting to see. Even though the wait is long if she will file for you it is probally worth keeping that appointment. Go under the plastic surgery forum and see what others have said. Maybe you could even see two or three doctors on the same day to have a comparsion. KimmieTN@goal
Most Active
Recent Topics