consults

wannabe an 8.
on 4/24/04 11:26 pm - knoxville, TN
I am so excited about my consult,and it is still a month away... What am i gonna do? I have drove my dh crazy already. I am going to see Scot****son..... I have heard a few good things of him. I refuse to pay that 3000.00 just yet..... This dr is 1 1/2 hours a way from me in Johnson City. But hey I aint got 3000.00
(deactivated member)
on 4/25/04 1:25 am - some city, SC
Michelle, I'd be interested to hear about your experience once you meet with Dr. Watson. I'm currently looking into WLS, and there is no way I would have the $3000 either. I live in Kingsport (outside of JC). Let me know what happens! Good luck!
tinyTNgirl
on 4/25/04 5:07 am - TN
Hi Michelle!! My consult is this Thursday so I know all about that excitement. I'm going to the seminar Tuesday. My appointment is with Hugh Houston at Centennial Medical Center. They are listed on this website and have their own too. Everyone had excellent things to say about their services. I cant wait!!! I just pray BCBS approves me lightening fast and this dream becomes a reality. Best of luck to you in your journey. Please keep us posted. God Bless! Melanie
Most Active
Recent Topics