ACCEPTED!!!!

VFLOYD
on 4/23/04 5:45 am - HOLLY SPRINGS, MS
I called today Dr. McGrath's office this afternoon to inquire if my paperwork was received. Jeanette told me yes and she was sending me out an acceptance letter. I should have waited until I got the letter at home, I couldn't scream I'm at work!!!! And my head is hurting. I have an appointment with my PCP on Monday to start the testing process. I'm laterally shaking because the process has begun. I want to cry...Is it possible that I may get a chance to know what it feels like to NOT TO BE OVERWEIGHT.... I see why the psy. eval is needed Thanks everyone for you encouragement and support...
wannabe an 8.
on 4/23/04 12:35 pm - knoxville, TN
Yeah Valerie Man i will be soooo happy to be in your place Michelle
TraumaRN
on 4/23/04 1:10 pm - COVINGTON, TN
Valerie, I knew you would be getting all of your ducks in a row soon. I'm now done with the PCP visit, blood work, EKG and chest x-ray that they asked for. Just have to sit around for a week and wait on the psych eval. Maybe we will see each other in the dietary classes... Anne
Candik2
on 4/26/04 2:08 pm - South Central, TN
CONGRATULATIONS! Pretty soon you will be the loser you were meant to be! Do you have any idea of when your surgery may be? Keep us posted! Candi
Most Active
Recent Topics