Hellooo fellow Tennesseans!!!!!!!

tinyTNgirl
on 4/22/04 1:13 pm - TN
Hiya yall!!! I'm a newbie to this site like so many others. I spend quite a bit of time in the chat room and on the message boards and am a bit disappointed in the Tennessee board. There are so many TN members but this board doesn't see much action. Lets turn that around. I'd love to see us get support groups going and start having get togethers. Its great to meet new people, especially those going through the same triumphs and struggles that go along with WLS. I'm thrilled to say my surgeons appointment is one week from today.... YEAH!!!! I'll be seeing Dr. Hugh Houston at Centennial Medical Center. The seminar is Tuesday and my appt is Thursday. I'm so excited and scared! Look forward to meeting all of you!!! God bless!! Melanie
T H.
on 4/22/04 8:37 pm - NH
Melanie, Hellooooooooooo! I always check the message area in case of new messages but the activity is mostly on the main message board. There is also a Centennial yahoo group (ask Debbie at the seminar and she can tell you the group name or I'll send it to you). It is a pretty lively board. I am pre-op, 12 days from surgery. Dr. Dyer is my surgeon. I am glad that you have support as I think that is a crucial thing. I have the support of my parents and siblings as well as other relatives. They have all "worried in silence" for me and seen me get more and more unhealthy over time so they are excited for me! You'll get some good information at the seminar and have an opportunity to ask questions directly to the surgeon if need be. Best of luck on your journey and keep us all updated! Hopefully we'll both be "losers" soon!
wannabe an 8.
on 4/23/04 12:30 pm - knoxville, TN
Hello allll I too am here checking messeges daily. I am also on the main board too. I guess amybe too much. I could stay on that thing all night. I am still waitng on my first consult May 27 th with Scot****son In Johnson City Tn....
Carrie W.
on 4/25/04 10:54 am - Big Sandy, Tn
I agree about this board being a little out of the action. I too would like to see more on this board. We all could be a little more helpful maybe since we are in TN. I had my surgery with Dr Dyer 4/2/03 started out 262 now 142 and looking into plastic surgery now. Good luck with your consult. It will all be worth it in the end.
Candik2
on 4/26/04 2:04 pm - South Central, TN
Yep yep yep, If we all work together we can get this board a hoppin! Carrie girl, what is up w/your profile? Do you have any before & after pictures? I am pre-op lapband, but if my insurance absolutely refuses to pay for it I am going w/the RNY & will have Dr. Dyer also. I'm going to his seminar tomorrow w/Melanie just in caaaaaaase. TTYS! The bandstalker Candi
Most Active
Recent Topics