:jump:Hello everyone

Eva O.
on 4/21/04 3:39 am - Thompson Station, TN
Hi, well iam going to the seminar 0n june 6 at the Horzion Hospital in Dickson Tenn. just wanted to update a little and find out if anyone elsa has been to this hospital or DR HAMLITON.please post if anyone has any info. Thank you Eva Ortiz
Candik2
on 4/21/04 7:15 am - South Central, TN
I go to my seminar May 11th & can't wait, wouldn't it be great if we could have our surgeries around the same time & be surgery buddies ? You're having the Lapband right? TTYS, Candi
tinyTNgirl
on 4/22/04 1:21 pm - TN
Hiya Eva. I'm going to a seminar on the 27th (Tuesday) and seeing the surgeon, Dr. Hugh Houston, on Thursday. I'm very excited too. Its just the beginning, I know. But i'm praying its a very rapid and trouble free process. Best of luck to you in your journey! God bless!! Melanie
Eva O.
on 4/22/04 1:53 pm - Thompson Station, TN
Hi Melanie, thanks for the post,i wish i could see DR.Houston and go to Cenntennial but my DR. has referred me to Dr. Hamilton in Dickson because of my insurance, i have tenncare select so i dont have a lot of opcions.But still i am optimistic about the surgery and ready for a change in my life to.So good luck to you in your journey to. Oh ya i hope to have the lap band surgery that is what i really want. God Bless Eva
tinyTNgirl
on 4/22/04 2:03 pm - TN
Hi again, Eva. Tenncare Select isnt easy to deal with, I know. I do all the referrals for the group I work with. One of our patients has TCS also. I'm not sure which surgeon she used. I met a lady at the office today that had WLS - RNY - in 2000, she used Dr. Husted. She was on TCS and he accepted it. She said the whole thing cost her $80.00 out of her own pocket. That was great! She was 350 preop, and looked about my height which is 5'4. Shes slim and trim now. She said her only regret was not doing it years ago. She's had no difficulties with eating or malabsorption of protein/iron. She looked fantastic, and i'd have never guessed she had the surgery had she not told me. Shes loving playing in the park with her grandchildren, going down the slides and all. Best of all, I could see happiness all over her face. I'm so excited!!! I was initially looking at the lap band, but just decided that if i'm going to do something as drastic as surgery, I want great results. Both surgeries carry risk. We all just have to research, search our hearts, and decide on what makes us comfortable as individuals. God bless ya! Melanie
Most Active
Recent Topics