Anyone used Dr Kevin Kelly, plastic surgeon in Nashville?

Carrie W.
on 4/16/04 4:49 am - Big Sandy, Tn
I have an appt next wednesday with him and would appreciate any info. I want a tummy tuck and brachioplasty. My insurance is PHCS fiserv health-TN. Does anyone have this Ins. and had plastic surgery paid for by them. They paid for my gastric bypass without problem, approved on 1st try. And they told me the reason they approved the gastric bypass had to do with the constant pain in my hips. Had RNY 4/2/03 started at 262 now 141.
tinyTNgirl
on 4/19/04 11:29 am - TN
Hiya Carrie! I know Dr. Kelly. My daughter, who's now age 5 this Friday, was born with a very rare birth defect called Pierre' Robin Syndrome. It caused her to have a major cleft of her soft palate (the roof of her mouth had a gaping hole) and Dr. Kelly fixed it. HE IS AWESOME!!! He happens to be ranked in the top 10 plastic surgeons in the US. Not to mention that he has a wonderful bedside manor. Just a very nice man. I highly recommend him and his team. Oh yeah, and her surgeries were done at VUMC. Hope this sets your mind at ease. Best of luck to you hon! Melanie
Most Active
Recent Topics