Would you Murfreesboro Area People Be Interested...

Renee B.
on 4/15/04 12:37 am
In getting together? Pre and post-op's welcome. I thought it might be fun to meet some where for lunch (yeah, food...) and just chat with each other. I was thinking June...maybe becoming a monthly thing... I don't have details yet as I want to see who is interested... email me at [email protected] and if I get 5 people willing...i'll make offical arrangements! Thanks! 11/11/03 LAP RNY - 85 lbs and counting...
ShrinkingKatie
on 4/15/04 1:03 am - Crossville, TN
That sounds like an awsome idea - maybe just a picnic where ya'll can bring your own food (Just an idea)! I wish I could come but I don't have a car at the moment. Good Luck!! -Katie
Renee B.
on 4/15/04 1:05 am
How far is Crossville from Murfreesboro? Maybe we could arrange a ride...plus it wouldn't be until June. I like your picinic idea!
ShrinkingKatie
on 4/15/04 2:04 am - Crossville, TN
I live about an hourish from Murfreesboro. However, I'll talk to Tonya (She posts on this board also) maybe her and I will join ya'll. We keep talking about meeting but things have just been busy for the both of us. It would be kinda cool if we could get a few Tennessee people to come. It doesn't always have to be in Murfreesboro. I'll let ya know!
Sarah B.
on 4/15/04 5:53 am - Murfreesboro, TN
sounds great to me. I am 2 weeks post op and I always have lots of questions Who did your surgery/
Rachel M.
on 4/15/04 6:00 am - Nashville, TN
im in Smyrna and id be very interested in a monthly meeting!! my email address is [email protected] thanks!
Robin L.
on 4/16/04 4:50 am - Murfreesboro, TN
I live in Murfreesboro. I would love to get together also. I'm pre-op right now. I've already had my consultation with Dr. Spaw. I've also already done my sleep study, pulmonary clearance, and psych eval. I'm battling insurance right now. I think a get-together in Murfreesboro would be great. I don't know of any support groups in that area. Keep me posted. Robin
tinyTNgirl
on 4/19/04 11:32 am - TN
Hiya Renee! I'm a newbie/preop and I live in Fayetteville. I'm about an hour from Murfreesboro. If noone objects i'd be interested in meeting everyone. I have an appt with Dr. Hugh Houston on the 29th and will become a loser at the first chance I get lol. Melanie
Renee B.
on 4/19/04 10:45 pm
Hello everyone! Just to let you know I haven't forgotten about you! I'll be posting soon some more information about the gathering!
Most Active
Recent Topics