Has anyone heard from Debra?

Candik2
on 4/10/04 2:47 pm - South Central, TN
I know that her surgery was about a week ago I think I was just wondering if anyone has heard from her, if you are out there Debra how are you doing? Candi
D T.
on 4/18/04 8:26 am - TN
Hi Candi, my surgery was to be the 13th, had a call on the 12th at 7:30am nsaying it had to be postponed to the 20th, no reason was given. This has been a very emotional week because my mind was set for thet date. I have cried and worried I will get another call changing the date again. I had to change a lot of plans, concerning who was taking me and also a lot of calls to family and friends to let them know. There were a lot of surprised faces at church this morning, they could not believe I was back at church after only having surgery a few days before. I had a lot of explaining to do. I did change my date on my profile, but have not checked for any messages until today. Thank you for your concern and will let you know if the date gets changed again. Debra
Candik2
on 4/18/04 9:33 am - South Central, TN
Well, I'm glad to finally hear from you. I have to say I don't post on this board much anymore, it's just so dead, but I am sorry about the date switch but maybe it's for the best. God knows these things so there had to be a reason whether you knew what it was or not. So, glad you're back. Candi aka The bandstalker!
Most Active
Recent Topics