HELP...PLEASE

Conda B.
on 4/9/04 6:15 am - Knoxville, TN
This is a crazy question I am sure, but does anyone know of any resources, companies, agencies, etc. that will help cover program fees? My surgery has been approved thru insurance but they will not cover the $3000.00 program fee that my surgeon charges. I am so close to having my surgery that all I need is this 3000 and I am done. Please if anyone knows anything please let me know. Thanks
Tnladybug78
on 4/9/04 7:40 am - Knoxville, TN
http://www.advancedpatient.com/ohapplication.htm?D=012204 I was in the same boat that you are in. I got mine through this website. They also have a program that you can't be turned down from.
CarolynInHuntsville
on 4/9/04 2:05 pm - Alabama, AL
Not sure about it, but I read something about the Monarch Society which helps to cover expenses for WLS for people who are in need of help. You could check with BWI or Bariatriac Wellness Institute in Huntsville. I saw it on their website, I believe.
goatswife
on 4/9/04 9:07 pm - Nashville, TN
Conda, I am not certain of the name, also, I am not certain that they do cover co-type payments. But somewhere during my research, I happened upon someone that could not get approved, and was asking for help. The advice given to her was to check out "the monarch society" or something very close to that. It had to do with butterflies, of that I am certain.!!! I wish I could be of more help, but hopefully with this little bit of info I am passing along, you will find the help you are looking for. GOOD LUCK TO YOU....carol
Most Active
Recent Topics