WLS Meeting in Clarksville

Shelly B.
on 4/7/04 2:06 am - Clarksville, TN
Hi, I want to know when, where, and what time the WLS Meeting at Gateway Hospital in Clarksville is? I think it meets on the 3rd Monday of each month, but not sure. This will be my first meeting, I have scheduled my Psych eval, sleep stury, and nutrition consult already. I have my appointment with Dr. Steely on May 3. If anyone could help me with this info I would appreciate it. Thanks. Shelly
missdjv B.
on 4/7/04 6:40 pm - clarksville, tn
Hi Shelly, youre right. It is the 3rd Monday at 6pm i believe...I keep telling myself I need to go, but then something always seems to "come up" at the last minute. I have got to go tho, i need the support. Hope to see ya there
Shelly B.
on 4/9/04 7:26 am - Clarksville, TN
Hi, Thanks for the info, I plan on attending the next meeting on the 19th, how abut you? I would love to meet you and others who are going thru this process. Thanks again. Shelly
leslee4567
on 4/9/04 12:21 pm - CLARKSVILLE, TN
Missdjv is right, it meets the third monday at the hospital in the cumberland room (usually - room sometimes changes). I go about every other month, due to child care restraints. Best of luck! Leslie Lee
Shelly B.
on 4/10/04 5:09 am - Clarksville, TN
Hi Leslie, Thanks for the info...I will be there on the 19th of this month, hope to meet you too. Do you enjoy the support meetings? Is there a large crowd? Thanks again and hope to meet you soon. Shelly
Most Active
Recent Topics